Sergio Agüero

Yugi

it´s very nice he is so great this season but I think the biggest challenge will be beasting it up on WC, if he plays this good and add Messi to that it will be very lethal duo

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Aguero best in the world.. well it is your opinion I guess
At the very moment, I think he is. Who is better? That Ronaldo guy that got a whole team working for him and feeding him with chances all the time. Allowed to take 15+ shots every freaking game and is barely being marked. Agüero is much more than that boring machine. His dribbling, passing and finishing, he is just amazing. What I like the most is how he has to work hard for his goals because the team isn't built around him like it is with Ronaldo, and how our team was built around Messi.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
At the very moment, I think he is. Who is better? That Ronaldo guy that got a whole team working for him and feeding him with chances all the time. Allowed to take 15+ shots every freaking game and is barely being marked. Agüero is much more than that boring machine. His dribbling, passing and finishing, he is just amazing. What I like the most is how he has to work hard for his goals because the team isn't built around him like Messi and Ronaldo.

Even if a team like Real Madrid or Barcelona would be build around Aguero he wouldn't score more than 25 max. And you're points on Ronaldo make no sense.. He creates most of his goals for himself by making unstoppable attacking runs. Ronaldo positions himself so well that it seems that he is unmarked which he is not. If it is anyone that has 2-3 guys on him it is Ronaldo.

Oh and if you base your opinion on those points you mentioned on Aguero, his dribbling and passing etc. If you consider those attributes of him being the reason he is the best in the world then I name Robben. Posesses the same attributes only he excels at them alot more.

I rest my case

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Even if a team like Real Madrid or Barcelona would be build around Aguero he wouldn't score more than 25 max. And you're points on Ronaldo make no sense.. He creates most of his goals for himself by making unstoppable attacking runs. Ronaldo positions himself so well that it seems that he is unmarked which he is not. If it is anyone that has 2-3 guys on him it is Ronaldo.

Oh and if you base your opinion on those points you mentioned on Aguero, his dribbling and passing etc. If you consider those attributes of him being the reason he is the best in the world then I name Robben. Posesses the same attributes only he excels at them alot more.

I rest my case
:lol: Yeah, absolutely no point discussing with you. Let's just agree to disagree.

AURELIUS

I rest my case

:lol: Utterly laughable. The number of holes that can be picked in your argument would make it a veritable colander. And Robben as well......:lol:

AURELIUS

Oh come on ThwiX, Ronaldo scores plenty of solo goals.

He would do when everything is geared to him and the number of shots he takes. His shot accuracy is not the greatest. Whereas Negredo and Aguero are a genuine partnership.

Ronaldo ten times the player Aguero is ? In what way ? A contemptible and fallacious statement. No one would accept it because it just isn't true.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I don't think Ronaldo is ten times as good as Aguero, but you have to admit that using the argument "Ronaldo gets set up by him teammates so Aguero is better" is a bit silly.

Home of Barca Fans