Sergio Agüero

El Flaco

Villa scored 13 goals in 36 matches and played in a way stronger atletico. Suarez is way better than him imo but peak Villa was something else.

Diego Costa was the main striker for 2013-14 Atletico and scored 27 goals in 35 games.

Villa's role was nothing like Suarez. It's like comparing apple and banana.

Birdy

Bad news from Fabrizio Romano:

"Barcelona have opened talks and are considering him as ‘option’ [Depay is on the list too]."

Laplacian

How is it bad news? You fervently support mediocre players, so what's the issue with the club adding even more mediocre players to the squad? It's exactly what you're looking for.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
How is it bad news? You fervently support mediocre players, so what's the issue with the club adding even more mediocre players to the squad? It's exactly what you're looking for.

I see your point but who are the not "mediocre" players that we can realistically sign given the finances? Like actual names.

Porque

Laporta: "So what your saying is if I sign Depay Koeman stays but Messi goes. But if I sign Aguero then Messi stays and Koeman also stays"

Joan-Laporta-celebrates-his-election-as--9949de400950c5b67c2b1cc2fc1cb6e7.jpg

laporta-210444.jpeg

1259738823_740215_0000000001_noticia_grande.jpg

salary15.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Koeman would accept Aguero as long as Depay becomes a Barca player too. [as]

There's a lot of smoke going around, but let's assume this is true for a minute.

If Koeman is getting so desperate to sign Depay you definitely don't sign him. We've gotten burned by giving Lucho his players before. Don't want to repeat that.

Home of Barca Fans