Sergio Agüero

Morten

I think at most one season but this is again short term thinking, we need a striker who can play many years on worldclass level.

You need to store up your defense, first and foremost.
Scoring goals isnt really your biggest issue(if Messi stays).

World class strikers are insanely expensive anyway.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You need to store up your defense, first and foremost.
Scoring goals isnt really your biggest issue(if Messi stays).

World class strikers are insanely expensive anyway.

Would have been much easier against the small teams if we would have a good striker (not worldclass needed). Its as important for me as the defence. But the money is the biggest problem now

xxxxxx

What a terrible signing this will be. He's injury-prone and his best days are behind him. If Laporta has done this to please Messi, he can simply resign. No backbone at all.

Not only that, he's going to be on 150k a week and get a big signing-on fee.

xxxxxx

because we have no money

Well.... he's still going to get a big signing-on fee, so he's still going to cost us quite a bit of money. He's also 32 and injury-prone. As we've seen with Argentina, Messi and Aguero do not work well together.

malvolio

No evidence of Messi requesting this transfer, but here we are blaming Messi again for something. This forum never disappoints.

xxxxxx

Very disappointing signing. Would rather Depay, and I hope we are not actually going after both.

We will.

Depay, Garcia, Aguero and possibly Gini will be our signings. Is that the competitive signings Messi was talking about?

We'll probably ship out Coutinho and Pjanic out on loan and go with those signings. I'm actually dreading next season if we sign those players. Players like Pique, Busquets and Messi will be one year older. Not to mention, we have useless players like Griezmann and Dembele in the attack.

Home of Barca Fans