Sergio Agüero

El Guaje

If he starts in anything more than the easy home LaLiga games against mid and bottom table teams,

then the onus and the blame is on Laporta

What is Laporta supposed to do? Wave his magic wand and make huge piles of money appear out of thin air?

kattanib

Im surprised about his two goals, were really nice goals. If he can score 15-20 goals at barca im happy.

In one season thats a lot of goals but you never know .. I think he will be like a Henric Larsson type of signing .. quality player to make some impact when he enters but might be a sub for most of the times

Fati_Future_BallonDor

In one season thats a lot of goals but you never know .. I think he will be like a Henric Larsson type of signing .. quality player to make some impact when he enters but might be a sub for most of the times

He seems to be a guy who radiate danger unlike Griezmann/braitwhite. Wouldnt surprise me if he gets a starting spot as his rivalry here isnt big.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He seems to be a guy who radiate danger unlike Griezmann/braitwhite. Wouldnt surprise me if he gets a starting spot as his rivalry here isnt big.

Mateka

He is just happy that he is leaving and will get someone much better to replace him:lol: Good times for him because covid19 destroyed most of the competition. On the market nobody will be able to compete with them except maybe those few other oil clubs.

Pep has nobody to replace him. For a decade Aguero has been City No. 1 goal scorer. In my opinion he wanted a two year contract, but if any City would only offer one. Aguero can no longer press. It wasn’t his strongest suit when he could. His finishing yesterday was class. They have offered 36 year old Fernandinho a one year renewal.
City have regularly missed out on players to other teams, because they would not pay the money. Liverpool for VD. Tho not interested in Pogba City would not pay 90 million plus agents fees.
City were affected by COVID the same as everybody else.
City ceiling is 65 million. To get Kane looks like 2 players plus cash.

Messigician

Pep has nobody to replace him. For a decade Aguero has been City No. 1 goal scorer. In my opinion he wanted a two year contract, but if any City would only offer one. Aguero can no longer press. It wasn?t his strongest suit when he could. His finishing yesterday was class. They have offered 36 year old Fernandinho a one year renewal.
City have regularly missed out on players to other teams, because they would not pay the money. Liverpool for VD. Tho not interested in Pogba City would not pay 90 million plus agents fees.
City were affected by COVID the same as everybody else.
City ceiling is 65 million. To get Kane looks like 2 players plus cash.

City not effected by Covid, meme oil club has never generated a profit

Mateka

City not effected by Covid, meme oil club has never generated a profit

If City were not affected by COVID, why was their game with Everton cancelled? Players with COVID include Ederson, Walker, Aguero, Torres. City have 25 squad players registered as everybody else.
City are not aiming to generate a profit. They had too much catching up to do. Team wise they have caught up. Facility wise they have caught up. Transforming a run down area of Manchester that surrounded the club, they are ahead of the game. They are not in debt. All credit to them.

Mateka

Is Aguero top tier Amigo or more Roberto level Amigo?

Aguero is top tier, when fit. When he has an injury you cannot rush him back. If you do he will be injured with hamstring. He cannot press now. Has lost a short burst of speed. But feed him the right ball and he is still a great finisher.

Porque

Is Aguero top tier Amigo or more Roberto level Amigo?

Tier 0 Amigo. Aguero's girlfriend is Antonella approved. Plus he brings the perfect gifts for Messi BBQs, just like they do it back home in Rosario.

5ddc2fb980fc7.jpeg

Home of Barca Fans