Sergio Agüero

xxxxxx

I can already tell you how this is going to turn out.

-We will try to accommodate both Aguero and Messi upfront.
-Neither will press, track back or defend
-As a result will resort to a 442 formation similar to the one we played last season with Messi and Suarez
-Every top team in Europe has pacy wingers that will expose our rigid formation
-8-2 Bayern repeat set-up nicely

Barca needs a killer, mobile, pressing pacey #9. Not Messi's semi-retired best friend.

Not only that.... despite them being best friends, they also have no chemistry on the pitch whatsoever.

Mateka

Aguero cannot press now.
He no longer has the short burst of pace.
City would not have offered a new two year contract.
He took his two goals very well today, outside of the boot and a header.
If he can be put in by his team mates, he will finish.

Barcilliant

Maybe Messi and Aguero will develop some sort of understanding if they train together day in day out. National team they only come together for a brief period of time.

HanDW

Pep Guardiola on Sergio Aguero: "Maybe he's close to agreeing a deal with the club of my heart, Barcelona. He's going to play alongside the best player of all-time, Leo Messi. I'm pretty sure he's going to enjoy and make my club Barcelona stronger and stronger." [via @BBCSport]

Well, that's it

kattanib

Pep Guardiola on Sergio Aguero: "Maybe he's close to agreeing a deal with the club of my heart, Barcelona. He's going to play alongside the best player of all-time, Leo Messi. I'm pretty sure he's going to enjoy and make my club Barcelona stronger and stronger." [via @BBCSport]

Well, that's it

Come back papi to the club of your heart ❤️ and make us stronger and stronger and harder than the rest of them

Last edited:

Birdy

If he starts in anything more than the easy home LaLiga games against mid and bottom table teams,

then the onus and the blame is on Laporta

cro-man

He is just happy that he is leaving and will get someone much better to replace him:lol: Good times for him because covid19 destroyed most of the competition. On the market nobody will be able to compete with them except maybe those few other oil clubs.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans