Sergio Agüero

soul24rage

Sounds like he's not having a medical with us after all. Agreement not closed yet either and likely won't until after Copa America according to both Roger Saperas and Twerking Man Romero.

Maybe he's waiting to see if Messi renews or not :coffee:

Huge L for both Roger and Romero

xxxxxx

Lose the CL final and end up at this trainwreck of a club 2 days later.

lol.

I bet he got a great signing-on fee.

If he does shit and is injured all the time next season, we can just release him for basically nothing. But I don't think Messi won't allow that. You've seen what he's like if the club treats one of the amigos like crap.

I just don't see this signing working out. Aguero and Messi are too similar. In the majority of the games I've seen Messi and Aguero together with Argentina, it's been a disaster. Our team doesn't create much anyway, so I'm not sure where the goals are going to come from Aguero..... unless Messi carries us again. And Aguero has lost a lot of his pace and agility, which is what made him the good player was. Now we have 2 slow and similar players in our attack. I feel Messi is just going to pass it to Aguero all the time as he did with Suarez. It affected our game and results. Suarez leaving was a good thing, but now we're back to square one with the signing of Aguero.

Also, you think Aguero won't be a starter now, you're in denial. Look at the hype they're generating from this tweet. That doesn't look like the type of signing that's going to be a bench player.

Messi983

Contract until 2023 according to different sources. Nothing official from the club yet.

It's also officially confirmed now. :)

The player will sign a contract until the end of the 2022/23 season and his buy out clause is set at 100 million euros

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/foot...s/2163393/el-fc-barcelona-fitxa-el-kun-aguero

'Kun' Ag?ero's presentation will take place on Monday with the following agenda (all times CEST):

At 6.00pm: Signing of the contract in the President Su?ol suite in a private event.
At 6.25pm: Photo session on the field at Camp Nou.
At 7.00pm: Presentation and press conference at the Auditori 1899.

You can follow the presentation of Bar?a's latest signing all over the world on Bar?a TV+ from 6.15pm.

SmilerBam

I guess he can t be worse than Braithwaite:)) Well, we have to thank BartoRat for this signing, it's his doing we can do only freebies. Still, good luck to El Kun, he was one hell of a player, hope he s still able to bring the goods.

impeh

Hi, its me..
exciting! we need a clinical finisher and he is definitely that. Would feel much more confident having him coming on when we need a goal than anyone else this season.

Hopefully he can stay fit, and then potentially convince Haaland etc next summer.

:barcascarf:

Home of Barca Fans