Sergio Agüero

xxxxxx

Physicality is more than just being able to handle brute defenders smashing into them week in week out.

The question mark on Aguero is if his legs can hold up to playing regularly at the intensity needed at top level.

He has never been a player to press or looked athletic and injury problems last season.

That's what worries me. Messi and Aguero starting and not pressing their backline at all..... allowing them to run up the pitch and have space on the counter-attack. As much as we love Messi, he doesn't press all that much. He can be lazy on the defense. I don't think Depay will press like that either. Gini is a workhorse, but I feel his legs won't be the same. There is a reason why Liverpool doesn't start him anymore. Then Busquets will probably still start, and he declined years back.

The problem I have is our defense next season. We could potentially have a lazy team next season. Yeah, we may score more goals, but our defense may be even worst next season... if we have players who won't press properly. If our attack isn't flowing, I fear we won't have the defense to stop the other teams.

Mateka

Kun thank you for the memories.

In the EPL you were fourth on the list of all-time goalscorers with 184, and has the best minutes-to-goals ratio in the competition's history.

Highest scoring player at one club in the EPL.

Also the highest-scoring overseas player, and the most Premier League hat-tricks with 12.

You return to a league in which you scored 74 goals in five seasons for Atletico before your ?36m move to City in 2011.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

In the EPL you were fourth on the list of all-time goalscorers with 184, and has the best minutes-to-goals ratio in the competition's history.

Also the highest-scoring overseas player, and the most Premier League hat-tricks with 12.

You return to a league in which you scored 74 goals in five seasons for Atletico before your ?36m move to City in 2011.

My man's out here writing like an AI :lol:

soul24rage

No mention of that last minute winner vs QPR to deliver City's first league win since the 60's???

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Still peak Suarez was better than peak Aguero.

Home of Barca Fans