Sergio Agüero

V

Valon

I used to like Aguero but I think he's majorly overrated. And I hate the fact that he turns into a super man against us and turns into shit against Real Madrid.

beef-supreme

I used to like Aguero but I think he's majorly overrated. And I hate the fact that he turns into a super man against us and turns into shit against Real Madrid.

Well, he's only EVER played well against us once, and that was when we were off form anyway... Otherwise he is generally crap, even in the 5-2 he may have scored but that was more down to Busi and Chyg being crap, he didn't do anything else for the rest of the game.

beef-supreme

I mean he's usually top class against us in VC

I'm not convinced, he's had a couple of good matches (I think the 4-3 win for them and perhaps the season before that when we lost again, but imo whenever they hype up the whole Agüero vs. Messi thing Kun flops, big time.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I think the media overrate Kun to an extent too. He's got the potential to be a world beater, everybody knows it, but he needs to leave Atletico. Atletico just isn't the place for players with big big potential to go to fulfill it, only to use them as a stepping stone.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
when Kun is on he can be one of the best in the world... but those moments seem to be more and more rare l8ly... and when he is not on he is just plain average

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He needs to be in a team that is consistent, and that when he isn't playing well other players can step up and win matches. Look at the last 2 seasons when Atletico were more consistent... he scored 19 and 17 in the league, and 26 and 21 in all competitions. Atletico is shit as a whole this season and he can't do it all himself.

He also needs to add more consistency to his game, but hell, the kid is 21, he'll get it with age.

diegomessi

He needs to be in a team that is consistent, and that when he isn't playing well other players can step up and win matches. Look at the last 2 seasons when Atletico were more consistent... he scored 19 and 17 in the league, and 26 and 21 in all competitions. Atletico is shit as a whole this season and he can't do it all himself.

He also needs to add more consistency to his game, but hell, the kid is 21, he'll get it with age.

u just want him at cheeelsea... i would like to see him in inter instead of etoo

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I'd love him at Chelsea, but not really for the price and wages he's going to cost us, but if the club end up getting him then I won't complain. Unless he does terribly. :lol:

diegomessi

I'd love him at Chelsea, but not really for the price and wages he's going to cost us, but if the club end up getting him then I won't complain. Unless he does terribly. :lol:

i cannoot imagine aguero at chelsea.. i have followed him since he was pretty young and it would just be strange... it would prolly be good for the national team though so im not totally against it

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
If we get him he'll be bought in January and loaned back for the rest of the season methinks since we can't buy him in the summer since I highly doubt our ban will be totally wiped away, plus Aguero has said he's open to leaving at the end of the season only. It's admirable that he wants to stay and help Atletico get out of the shits, that's a part of his character that I like.

The thing is if we do get him next season, will Drogba still be as motivated as this season and as good at 32/33? He'll lose a yard of pace or so but I do believe he'll still be as powerful and skillful a player, he'll probably have to play more the target man the older he gets and Aguero take more centre stage than Anelka has this season.

Strange that he played so well, not used to seeing that lately.
All of Atletico has been sucking. Notice ever since Aguero's substitute 2 goals against Chelsea they've been on the up and Aguero has been in good scoring form? He's totally awesome, overrated by some but the potential is there and I think leaving Atletico at the end of the season is what he needs to become a true great.

Home of Barca Fans