Sergio Agüero

fareast

“First, Leo Messi – and not because he’s a close friend. He’s won everything put in front of him. Next is Xavi, the brains of the world’s best team. Third, Ibrahimovic. He has everything: good physique, technique, he’s dynamic. Playing alongside Messi will be advantageous for him.”

Atletico Madrid forward Sergio Aguero (22) gave his opinion on ‘The world’s three best players’ during an interview with the Champions magazine.

Some body never shuts about us!!

Is it true comes from Aguero?

Is thats the case, I guess he would really interested to join us afterall :)

barca96

Is it true comes from Aguero?

Is thats the case, I guess he would really interested to join us afterall :)
haha it's from an interview and it's quoted so of course it came from his mouth..
last year he offered himself to us...
he asked messi to see if he has any chances of joining us..

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Is it true he asked Messi about chances of joining you?

Anyway, he might join Barca, why not.. I am just sure that he will never ever join RM..

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
man that would be siicknes, but idk he also seems another player that is hot then cold then hot then cold... he would look dang good in blaugrana

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
----------Yaya
---Xavi-----------Iniesta
Messi---------------Aguero
----------Ibra

Really mouth watering, Aguero could actually push Ineista to start scoring as well :D

diegomessi

plus when ibra is out or suspended we would have a center forward bojan could play off of

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
He's most likely goning to be a hot target in the summer with a hefty price tag so it wont be easy to get, well i guess niether is Villa, but come on Pedro/bojan we allready have ppl.

diegomessi

there is plenty of matches for all.... bringing in cesc and aguero would be really cool two young good looking ballers

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
If you bring both Cech and aguero, where will they play? You'd have Cech, Xavi and Iniesta in midfield, Ibra, Messi and Kun in the attack..

The idea of getting Cech is good, but than you'll have to move Iniesta as LW... And then, where will Kun play?

Getting both would be non sense, one would be perfect...

V

Valon

Iniesta turned into glass Pajo, Cesc would play a lot.

Andres should never play LW!

BarçAFan10

Cech? mmmm we don't need him, we have VV, ummm about kun he would be fitted into the LW, were most link needs filling.

BarçAFan10

hahahaha sure he did. nah i knew he meant cesc, but i thought i'd join the club of being a lil smart ass :D

Home of Barca Fans