Sergio Agüero

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
44m pounds could potentially add up to 53m with adds ons according to what an article on Soccernet says, sources are AS who claimed Atletico revealed details to them. Looks like we're really going to pay a mega amount for him. I guess as long as he's loaned back until the end of the season it won't cause any problems mid-season in the dressing room.

J

Jordzibob

He's looking better and better. I have to admit that before recent matches I really did have him down as someone Chelsea shoudlnt spend that amount of money on, much as I hate them, he's been inconsistent. But recently he's just been an absolute driving force for Atletico, and tbh deserves alot better than that terrible team. Chelsea could make the guy.....plus he's a potential cunt, so perfect fit really.

E

Esteve

There's no way he's worth that sort of money. He's an on & off player, imo. Maybe he'd be more consistent with a better side & under a manager with more experience but still, a massive risk.

J

Jordzibob

Thats why waiting until the summer might be the better option for Chelsea, and imo looks most likely. If he performs really well over the course of the season, manages to maintain his current form, then he'd be a great buy. If not, look elsewhere. I dont think he'll be at Atletico next season though, I severely doubt that.

E

Esteve

I'm sure he'll sign for Chelsea. Because yeah, there's absolutely no way he'll be with Atléti next season.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
If he comes to Chelsea I pray the Torres effect happens, moving away from Atletico and finding some consistency.

J

Jordzibob

:lol: If the Torres effect happens then shiiiit, Chelsea will have one hell of a player.

FlyLo

What if the Forlan effect happens and he forgets how to finish completely?

He'll be referred to as Schevchenko #2 for the rest of his career.

If he does move to Chelsea, I'm very curious how he'll perform. A lot will depend on whoever will manage Chelsea when he joins.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Ancelotti will be there for at least 2 seasons IMO, so if he joins in the summer then he'll be playing under Carlo.

Forlan moved straight from South America to one of the biggest clubs in the world, he didn't have a decent club to play for between them like Aguero has to become more accustomed to Europe. Aguero has a much better chance of succeeding in England than Forlan did.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Forlan has succeeded in Spain though...the jury is still out with Kun.

Im not sure about Kun in EPL. It's a very physical league and those CB's dont give a damn tbh. When he plays against Hangerland and Richard Dunne, he'll know where he's at.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
So now he's talking about how he'd fit into Chelsea really easily. Gotta love how players say one thing and then the opposite 2 weeks later. :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
“First, Leo Messi – and not because he’s a close friend. He’s won everything put in front of him. Next is Xavi, the brains of the world’s best team. Third, Ibrahimovic. He has everything: good physique, technique, he’s dynamic. Playing alongside Messi will be advantageous for him.”

Atletico Madrid forward Sergio Aguero (22) gave his opinion on ‘The world’s three best players’ during an interview with the Champions magazine.

Some body never shuts about us!!

Home of Barca Fans