Sergio Agüero

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Depay coming off a career-threatening injury also. It would not surprise me if Ldj stays in January, not that anyone wants him here but there needs to be someone on the bench to play during all these injuires.

I think it's pretty much certain at this point.

KingLeo10

Move him on? He is not a commodity. He is not a piece of meat. Pray that he recovers his health and strength , that he retires and lives a full life.

Of course, everyone should wish for his well-being and longevity (life >>>>>>>>> football). But at the same time, this also isn't a retirement home or a general hospital.

If he can't play football at the professional level, he's not of value to FC Barcelona as a professional footballer. It's nothing personal.

He also isn't a club legend to be afforded certain leeways.

gregorrin10

Move him on? He is not a commodity. He is not a piece of meat. Pray that he recovers his health and strength , that he retires and lives a full life.

oh gtfo with your sanctimonious crap, seriously. Last I checked, this is a football forum, where we're talking about FOOTBALL. And someone with his problems can't help us, can't count on him anymore.

on a personal note, if you think i'm gonna feel bad for someone, who has more money than regular people get to see in their lifetime...yeah, I feel so sorry for him, how will I go on, if he can't live a full life with all his millions, boo hoo. :wave:

tacticvarium

Being a Barca fan has been the most stressful thing in the past 5-6 years as a football fan.
Can't understand why Barca decided to sign him while knowing he had the same cardiac problem in the past.
Such a waste of money, waste of time, waste of everything.
It's a total mess.
Barto-the current Laporta board is perhaps the most incompetent management in the history of big clubs.

Horatio

You're welcome
Being a Barca fan has been the most stressful thing in the past 5-6 years as a football fan.
Can't understand why Barca decided to sign him while knowing he had the same cardiac problem in the past.
Such a waste of money, waste of time, waste of everything.
It's a total mess.
Barto-the current Laporta board is perhaps the most incompetent management in the history of big clubs.

Because they wanted a 9. And wanted a cheap one at that.

tacticvarium

I am certain signing Aguero wasn't the only possible solution in the market even though Barca is virtually on the verge of bankruptcy.

khaled_a_d

We're cursed this season

It feels this way.
We have bad squad, but not shit one.
But the squad is destroyed by injuries, turning it into shit one.
Yet we are usually the team that creates more chances every game, we waste them and opponents score from first shot on target.
Can't make this up

ajnotkeith

Falcao made a lot more sense, lower wages, not as injury prone and he ended up signing for newly promoted Rayo.

He is injury prone as well but with the budget and notice we had to sign a 9 on you're not going to get a prime spring chicken banging 20 goals a season, but you may as well make the best choice.

Zlatan was also available for a loan, despite being very old was and is still scoring goals in Serie A and fits the profile Koeman wanted better.

Last edited:

delancey

Can we cancel his contract if he cannot play again for the club? Heart issues are different from other injuries, in that they may be life threatening.
It?s unfair that we keep a player on with life threatening issues.

Home of Barca Fans