Sergio Agüero

Chainsaw

Killahead
Marca reports that Aguero had a meeting at Calderon with his father Leonel Aguero and his two representatives to diccuss his future. The metting took about 1 and a half hour. Real and Barca seems to be interested in him.

Pepe Silvia

I hope he does not sign for Barca. Rather have Forlan for a season. Someone you know will put the ball in the back of the net.

desoe

I'd rather get his son, although it's obvious he has some hamstring problems (check out his video again, too injury prone)

impeh

Hi, its me..
he'll either be at real or athletico next season.. either way im pretty sure he will stay in madrid

Pepe Silvia

Conversation with Mou and Perez:

"What position do you think we should reinforce?"

"Whos the most expensive?"

"Aguero has a hefty little price tag. I don't know about most expensive though."

"It's expensive thought right???"

"Well. Yeah."

"Here is a check. Right down a number. Call me when he is signed."

Chainsaw

Killahead
It's a farewell letter. Saying that his departure has nothing to do with money and it's merely a sporting manner. That he had great times with Atleti all these years and never forget the moments that they won two cups after so many years and such. Though he doesn't reveal where he's heading. Hope it's not Real Madrid!

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
The prospect of him coming to Barca......make me happy face.
But if he goes to madrid -_-.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shit I just want to know

Home of Barca Fans