Sergio Agüero

Banana-Rama

Well, some english clubs already signed Carrol for 35m and Torres for 50m, so paying 40m for Aguero ain't nothing mad compare to them!

Carroll will prove to be worth that money, he's a quality player, he will will certainly score more goals in the premier league then aguero would. Just because aguero can dribble with the ball people think he is a better striker then someone like carroll, thats not the case, there is more to football then fancy dribbling.

impeh

Hi, its me..
this is not fools gold

it's impossible to criticise a player for being inconsistent with Atleti. seriously.

and inconsistency is the only problem with Kun.

offt. that second goal :dance:

dont think he will come here though :(

kun to city, and tevez to madrid kinda makes more sense. Dont really see tevez going anywhere else.. and i have a feeling benzema will leave.

although whats slightly annoying is, that aguero, tevez and rossi are all up for sale at *around* the 35m mark (okay maybe 45m).. and we're probably getting the worst of the three

:nervous2:

Chainsaw

Killahead
people hating on carroll are going to look really stupid in the future, the guy is a fantastic target man, he will score goals for fun at liverpool.

I don't hate Carroll. I just don't rate certain players over other players just because they are english and the others are not.

Pepe Silvia

Why the sudden forum boner for Aguero? He hasn't done anything notable for anyone. All he does is run around aimlessly imho.

I mean somebody school me on this kid cuz I must be missing something.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Why the sudden forum boner for Aguero? He hasn't done anything notable for anyone. All he does is run around aimlessly imho.

I mean somebody school me on this kid cuz I must be missing something.

for about three years now, he's been too talented for Atleti (I've long been an advocate of his) but Forlan is such a stalwart that he's combined with Aguero to help drag Atleti up to some mad kind of consistency (a pretty poor kind, but this is Atleti). but this season Forlan has fallen off in a major way, and Aguero couldn't drag them up by himself. but don't let that fool you, he has the talent, this kid.

he has it all, pace, power, passing, phinishing. his movement is superb and he can finish emphatically with power. he's a fucking warrior.

the only problems he will have on signing for us are chemistry with other players (but Rossi would have similar issues - Aguero will at least know Messi & Badger from their NT) and his ability to play as a wide-forward (but, again, Rossi would have the same problems). he's younger than Rossi, more talented than Rossi, and most importantly for us: relishes the big clashes (which Rossi emphatically does not).

he has the talent to be worth €40m. Rossi is worth €25m max.

now, Rossi is a fine player, and could prove me wrong, but Aguero is the safer bet if we're spending absurds amounts of cash (which looks like being the case either way).

Home of Barca Fans