Sergio Agüero

Banana-Rama

:lol:

I'd be happy with anything up to 40m for Aguero. He's only 22 and has unbelievable potential.

if someone pays 40 million for aguero then the world has gone mad, united managed to find javier hernandez for 6 million, im sure there are other players out there who can do the same job for alot less money if barca do some scouting around, i don't think aguero is as good as people make him out to be and i think he would find himself on the bench at barca as pedro is much better suited to the system.

Chainsaw

Killahead
if someone pays 40 million for aguero then the world has gone mad, united managed to find javier hernandez for 6 million, im sure there are other players out there who can do the same job for alot less money if barca do some scouting around, i don't think aguero is as good as people make him out to be and i think he would find himself on the bench at barca as pedro is much better suited to the system.

Well, some english clubs already signed Carrol for 35m and Torres for 50m, so paying 40m for Aguero ain't nothing mad compare to them!

Home of Barca Fans