Sergio Agüero

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Hope with the start of the new season it give you guys a new hope for a new start for that thread. Here is my suggestion again: Close that thread!

Pajo is in denial, that thread (Along with several other hate threads) rages on

W

woobie

Guys, can we please stop discussion of that other forum? Thank you.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
It's she :p

And no, i havent posted in that thread for a long time, i will lose my trophy :( And i don't hide that i hate Barca, i just don't hate it's fans and i feel welcomed by most of you here.. Is that a crime?

Back on topic, Kun >> Every other striker apart from Eto :cool: (mind me, not a forward, but striker, CF)...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
And no, i havent posted in that thread for a long time, i will lose my trophy :( And i don't hide that i hate Barca, i just don't hate it's fans and i feel welcomed by most of you here.. Is that a crime?

It's not a crime, it's merely disingenuous...I don't post in forums where I hate the opposition and as such you wouldn't find me on a RM forum...I post here just like I do at the Inter forum or anywhere else, you on the other hand are a step away from trolling

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
i just don't hate it's fans and i feel welcomed by most of you here.. Is that a crime?

There is the answer... Trolling? Far from it... I just want to read different opinions, have good debate about football and so on... I simply like it here... You don;t want me here, fine, you wont see me.. Last time i wasn't here there were numerous members that wrote me PM why im not posting anymore and stuff..

But ok, since you want me out, let it be... Just don't call me troll, im far from one...

Take care everyone! :)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Playing the martyr card, Pajo?...Did I tell you to leave?...I simply said you aren't honest in your posting so I find it disingenuous

Raspberry

There is the answer... Trolling? Far from it... I just want to read different opinions, have good debate about football and so on... I simply like it here... You don;t want me here, fine, you wont see me.. Last time i wasn't here there were numerous members that wrote me PM why im not posting anymore and stuff..

But ok, since you want me out, let it be... Just don't call me troll, im far from one...

Take care everyone! :)

What a drama queen :lol: :lol:

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
75,000 season tickets sold every year to locals. Work that out.

I wasn't trying to wind you up. It is the truth. City aren't a local team anymore.

Home of Barca Fans