Sergio Agüero

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Some posts have been deleted. No more derailing stuff or insulting other boardmembers, please.

derail%2002.jpg

and you smell!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
man, Nolan, we sure called this one, eh?

:D

like I said all along: Alexis is the best fit. Aguero is fantasy football. if we somehow make it work: brilliant. but it could go wrong, for sure.

Exactly, yes Aguero and Messi could make youtube video highlights for years to come, but Asexis offers the team more.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Kun could be a genuine star but I do continue to wonder about his ethic...Alexis, you can see the kid works his socks off...I'll take that any day

impeh

Hi, its me..
can see him at inter with eto :wub:

but with tevez on his way, and eto staying in milan.. City seems more likely

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not really, it's for fun to those that dislike barca, not a complex.. Besides, it stopped, it began to be boring as hell :lol:

blink.gif
Who are you kidding, Pajo?...That thread continues to be one of the most active threads at FIF forum - shameful really

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
blink.gif
Who are you kidding, Pajo?...That thread continues to be one of the most active threads at FIF forum - shameful really

Nah, the "fuck barca" thing.. That has stopped, and i havent opened it for a while, since nothing is happening atm...

Chainsaw

Killahead
Nah, the "fuck barca" thing.. That has stopped, and i havent opened it for a while, since nothing is happening atm...

Hope with the start of the new season it give you guys a new hope for a new start for that thread. Here is my suggestion again: Close that thread!

Home of Barca Fans