Sergio Agüero

Chainsaw

Killahead
Probably :lol:

jokes aside, i still hope he stays at Atletico... Coming to Inter is not an option, so...

No Buck Farca BS involved at least! Good progress...

I hope he comes to either Barca or Inter. Inter is still obsessed with Palacio so Aguero is not an option for them yet!! :lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
man, Nolan, we sure called this one, eh?

:D

like I said all along: Alexis is the best fit. Aguero is fantasy football. if we somehow make it work: brilliant. but it could go wrong, for sure.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Playing style, history, structure of the club etc.

Well, I am not religious, so I won't take anything religiously. ;)

I was attached to these two clubs from a long time ago and 10-15 years ago didn't think about that 10-15 years later two teams may face each other and there appear some small childs from both sides making a Devil out of the opposite for shit and fun! I love these two clubs for my own likings, not what others think how it should be or could be!

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
How come you like both Inter and Barca NimAraya? That are total opposites!

That's what i am asking myself for 2 years now :lol: Few other members on ForzaInter support Barca as well, which i really cant understand :D

But i agree with nima tho.. He alone chooses who to support, cant blame him or something.. :)

PS: I've never said "Fuck Barca" here, and i never will... Im not here to pick a fight you know ;)

PPS: I dont think palacio will come... I think we were pushing for him much more before gasp came. Since he came, we somehow stalled, i read somewhere that Gasp thinks he is not fit for Inter... Palacio is not keen on moving as well, he knows he will be bench-warmer, and wants to play first team football...

I'd lve kun now.. There is no other player on Earth i wish to see in Inter more than Kun...

DucdeOrléans

Well, I am not religious, so I won't take anything religiously. ;)

I was attached to these two clubs from a long time ago and 10-15 years ago didn't think about that 10-15 years later two teams may face each other and there appear some small childs from both sides making a Devil out of the opposite for shit and fun! I love these two clubs for my own likings, not what others think how it should be or could be!

It was just a simple question. No one said, you should not like Inter:lol: But as I wrote before they are opposites on many areas and our recent history is not the best.

The "fuck Barca" bandwagon on that stupid Inter site are just idiots with an inferior complex.

Last edited:
E

estranged

didnt i tell you cules are very touche.now half of us want aguero
Half of us? I don't understand why people are accusing others of bandwagon jumping, posting sheep pics and shit???? I actually don't see many people saying "fuck sanchez lets by Aguerro" just a couple of posters so no need to accuse each other people, Aguerro was/is amazing but Sanchez will still bring more to our game than Aguerro.

The "fuck Barca" bandwagon on that stupid Inter site are just idiots with an inferior complex.

Indeed.

W

woobie

Some posts have been deleted. No more derailing stuff or insulting other boardmembers, please.

Home of Barca Fans