Sergio Agüero

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I would like him in Barca.

First of all, for buying, he isn't the big target for many clubs, and it seems, he wants to come, which should make that the price doesn't go to high.

Second, he's a fantastic player. In Barca is see him in the position for left forward, a bit the opposite pole of Messi. Combine these two with a striker (and i would chose a type like Ibra. Strong at keeping the ball <> to Eto'o). Aguero and Messi have both a high scoring ability, so we should score as easy as this year with a frontline of Aguero, Messi and Ibra...

This is by far my frontline of choice, from the names called at this time. It offers hugh flexibility, having still Henry and Bojan as a 'surplus'...

Yes, if we can't get Ribery than Aguero is one of 3 players I would like to play our left wing. But not to play him as our first choice in CF? Bojan, Messi, Aguero - average height: 163cm or somethin'... Chelsea, here we come againg - this time even shorter :lol:

il pepe

Yes, if we can't get Ribery than Aguero is one of 3 players I would like to play our left wing. But not to play him as our first choice in CF? Bojan, Messi, Aguero - average height: 163cm or somethin'... Chelsea, here we come againg - this time even shorter :lol:
that's way i said i wanted a player like Ibra to counter that problem.
I also think Aguero will come cheaper then Ribery.
I think more and more Ribery is just not buyable, because to many competitors which will raise the money incredibly, and second because Bayern will simply not sell.
I see Aguero, definitly after these recent statements a much more realistic target.

DivineVisitor

The Right One &#8681;
that's way i said i wanted a player like Ibra to counter that problem.
I also think Aguero will come cheaper then Ribery.
I think more and more Ribery is just not buyable, because to many competitors which will raise the money incredibly, and second because Bayern will simply not sell.
I see Aguero, definitly after these recent statements a much more realistic target.

Well the only team we'd really need to bid against would be Real Madrid as Ribery according to most sources isn't interested in a move to England. And with Real Madrid trying to spread their wealth on Kaka, Ronaldo etc we should concentrate on the players we really want. Of course he's still going to cost alot, but he'd probably be worth it and then some. Go on Barca get him. :D

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Primera would be losing a lot if he should leave.
We need a strong Atletico and competitive Valencia and Villarreal!

B

blueduck

I doubt they will be as strong next year.

With Pellegrini leaving and Valencia in trouble it's not looking good for them. Another team could step-up next year to challenge Barca and Real.

beef-supreme

If they got a decent price for Kun then they wouldn't be losing too much at all. They could use that to invest in 3-4 quality players (let's say he went for around 40ME) and they would do well balancing the team out. So long as Forlán stayed for them. Agüero hasn't been all that important in terms of the season as a whole. And Patetico made some decent signings after Torres left, and as a result has a good season. I'd see a similar thing happening.

nebeer

Love is All
If we bought Aguero, it would be fine. He would stay in La Liga and Atleti would get some cash to buy new players.

beef-supreme

No, Aguero would be a left winger - not a striker. We buy another CF.

So what would happen to Bojan?

* Anyway why splash the cash on two forwards when we could just have Henry, Iniesta and Bojan sharing the left, a new CF and Bojan sharing the centre, and Messi and Pedro or any of our first teamers capable of playing on the right as our rights.

Home of Barca Fans