Sergio Agüero

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Neymar coming to Barca and Aguero going to Real is way more likely.
tumblr_mbusfbvZIZ1rpf97p.jpg

N

Noldorin

in case I did not explain this well, you don't have to have the BEST 11 to win the world cup. To win the most prestigious cup you have to play 7 games, be smart (unlike coach Maradona), have a killer weapon like player Maradona (or Messi), a decent squad (not necessarily the best 11), a bit of luck and there you have it! Football eternity. Italy won the cup in 2006 don't tell me they were the favorites! and they did so in 82 thanks to Paulo Rossi although Brazil had a stronger squad lead by Zico. In 86 El Diego won it for Argentina (he only had a semi-decent squad behind him) even when Germany was stronger and he was close to repeating that in 90!

Spain won in 2010 and they were the strongest hands down and that doesn't always happen.

If you mean which teams are stronger in the world, I suggest you join the FIFA ranking team. They're good at that (or not!)

Argentina has the fantastic four, plus Mascherano. A decent goalie, decent midfield and an improved defense. The WC project is not over, almost two years of work ahead and still lots of room for improvement.

Actually, the WC begins in less than 1 year and 4 months. :p

The rest of what you say is true I believe.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Yeeeeeeeah you right =/. Ive always had a man crush on kun though :lol:. I just feel that he belongs in blaugrana! I think he would fix our static front line and really solidify the offense.
Forward comes third after GK and CB but if it's having to choose between Kun or Neymar im with Kun 100%

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Hmm... can Aguero play on RW? Iniesta-Messi-Aguero up front could be beastly.

Also maddeningly expensive and a death sentence for all the youth players. Barcelona will not invest in any other forward besides possibly (and sadly) Neymar because we have MANY cheaper and more economical options. No point in deciding what's "beastly" when it isn't likely or smart. I don't believe the Aguero rumors are true at all because he is one of City's only quality strikers left and they definitely don't need our money.

Also maddeningly expensive and a death sentence for all the youth players. Barcelona will not invest in any other forward besides possibly (and sadly) Neymar because we have MANY cheaper and more economical options. No point in deciding what's "beastly" when it isn't likely or smart. I don't believe the Aguero rumors are true at all because he is one of City's only quality strikers left and they definitely don't need our money.

A few people mentioned on the transfers and rumors thread that there are rumors about him being unhappy at City. Not sure how true that is though, and we're definitely unlikely to get him (especially if the rumors are not true). Not to mention we have other priorities (GK/CB). I suppose what I mentioned was more of a what if scenario than anything.

Last edited:

Paganinisrvnge

Aguero is a class player but I'll be angry if any forwards are brought in this summer. Villa, Alexis, or both will leave and even then there is Messi, Pedro, Fabregas, Iniesta, Tello, Cuenca, and Deulofeu who can play in the front 3.

IMO, bringing in Neymar or another expensive forward would be a death sentence to the Barcelona career of at least one if not 2 of Tello/Cuenca/Deulofeu.

hendryrusli

If we lose Villa or Sanchez, we have to replace one of them with world class player like Aguero / Neymar. I don't think players like Tello, Cuenca, and Deulofeu is ready to step up to fill Villa or Sanchez's shoe at the moment. I feel like Iniesta / Fabregas works best in midfield and not wingers.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
If we lose Villa or Sanchez, we have to replace one of them with world class player like Aguero / Neymar. I don't think players like Tello, Cuenca, and Deulofeu is ready to step up to fill Villa or Sanchez's shoe at the moment. I feel like Iniesta / Fabregas works best in midfield and not wingers.

Since Iniesta and Pedro are primary wingers, I'd say Tello and Cuenca are perfectly capable backups and have the maturity to handle that responsibility. Deulofeu is obviously still too young but even he will find his place in time.

Pepe Silvia

alexis ain't goin no where. something has clicked with the boy now. he's gonna revamp himself and dominate like he did when he came here, but instead of being a roller coaster, he will now be more consistent as he's over the emotion of 'playing for barca'. im convinced after that one performance recently.

all that said, we won't need aguero.

Edman

alexis ain't goin no where. something has clicked with the boy now. he's gonna revamp himself and dominate like he did when he came here, but instead of being a roller coaster, he will now be more consistent as he's over the emotion of 'playing for barca'. im convinced after that one performance recently.
Are you still sure about this?

Home of Barca Fans