Sergio Aguero

Morten

Why not? If it would mean replacing him with Aguero then I'm pretty sure Perez would be blissful.

Fitting him in is not what usually concers uncle Flo. Kun would be there for the looks. :messi:

Its pretty clear that Perez like Benzema, so i doubt he is going anywhere.

anguy

City need a coach. This is just sad.

It's not just about Pellegrini, that team is NOT that great. They have Aguerro and Silva but what other world class players? Aging and demotivated Toure? They have good players, but few true difference makers. Chelsea and perhaps even Arsenal and United have more "big names", than City.

I don't think Aguero and Silva should be spared from criticism. You can see how they don't have any real passion for this oil club. Regardless, they should be professionals and show up for work day in and day out, not only for the "big games".

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What´s with all this rumours about RM wanting to buy him in the summer?

They've been linked to him every summer since he was at Atletico.

They really wantes him back then and Aguero was interested in the move too, but Atletico Madrid wouldn't sell to Real Madrid so it didn't materialize.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think benzema is better for Real Madrid. He helps his teammates so much. They don't need a new striker and should have kept Morata tbh.

Morten

I think benzema is better for Real Madrid. He helps his teammates so much. They don't need a new striker and should have kept Morata tbh.

I didnt mean that he should move here, i dont really want him, nor do i think many madristas wants him either. Benzema is hardly ever injuried and link up with CR very well. No reason to get him tbh, but he should make a move to a top team.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Not sure if Perez cares about that.

Morata didn't want to stay at RM with a subpar role,he wants playing time and he's absolutely right. Not to mention that there is a clause in his contract, RM can buy him for like only 10 M more than they got for him after 2-3 years. I don't see that happening unless Morata goes Super Saiyan.

Home of Barca Fans