Sergio Aguero

Morten

He clearly lacks ambition spending the better part of his career there, doesnt look like he wants to leave either. So, clearly, City deserves him and Aguero deserves them.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
He clearly lacks ambition spending the better part of his career there, doesnt look like he wants to leave either. So, clearly, City deserves him and Aguero deserves them.

You're being ridiculous. He has a huge salary,he's the undisputed star of the team and City aren't that bad. In the 3 years since he came to City he got 2 Premier League titles and they were 2nd once. He's the kind of guy who definitely wants to go to either Barca or RM. He'd love to be at Barca since he sees Messi as a god and he also wanted to go to RM but ATM didn't want to allow that. La Liga is the best league in the world by far but so far neither RM nor Barca wanted to sign Aguero,maybe in the summer. BPL is the 2nd best league and City/Chelsea are his best options for that league so you can't blame the guy.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
You're being ridiculous. He has a huge salary,he's the undisputed star of the team and City aren't that bad. In the 3 years since he came to City he got 2 Premier League titles and they were 2nd once. He's the kind of guy who definitely wants to go to either Barca or RM. He'd love to be at Barca since he sees Messi as a god and he also wanted to go to RM but ATM didn't want to allow that. La Liga is the best league in the world by far but so far neither RM nor Barca wanted to sign Aguero,maybe in the summer. BPL is the 2nd best league and City/Chelsea are his best options for that league so you can't blame the guy.
Lol City was just for the money. He actually wanted to join us for 2 years before he went to City but we dicked around for too long and signed failures like Torres instead. Of course joining us is part money, always is, but by that stage we were already established as a strong club so it's at least it was slightly different. Silva also wanted to join us when we were linked. You could say they made the right choice too as Chelsea hasn't won a league title since they both joined.

CuleLife4Life

City are a team where players of the caliber of Kun go for the money. We're also living in a time where Barca, Real, Bayern, and Chelsea are undisputedly the best teams in the world in terms of competing for CL. Of course imo Real and Barca are above Bayern and Chelsea in terms of dream club for many aspiring players but in reality, the absolute best players including Balon D'or nominees come from those 4 teams now.

I'd imagine when Kun didn't hear anything from those teams he went for City.

I'm sure they'll rebuild this summer. Wouldn't be shocked to see him on the market.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well yeah, we were linked with him for 2 years, nothing happened, so he pretty much chose City as a last resort. At least he's not old or anything, if he moves he'll have his best years elsewhere.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
City are a team where players of the caliber of Kun go for the money. We're also living in a time where Barca, Real, Bayern, and Chelsea are undisputedly the best teams in the world in terms of competing for CL. Of course imo Real and Barca are above Bayern and Chelsea in terms of dream club for many aspiring players but in reality, the absolute best players including Balon D'or nominees come from those 4 teams now.

I'd imagine when Kun didn't hear anything from those teams he went for City.

I'm sure they'll rebuild this summer. Wouldn't be shocked to see him on the market.

I remember RM really wanted him at that time. And he wanted the transfer too, but there was no way in hell Atletico would agree to sell him to them so he pretty much only had one choice when Man City came in for him.

Although tbf Man City launched this big project, of wanting to reach the top and be amongst the elite of football. So he might have been swayed by that too.

But you can say that he has chosen to sign those contract renewals all the time while flirting with other teams like us so there's the money part which comes in, but I think if he had to choose between going to Man City or RM at that time or even now then he wouldn't think twice and move to Madrid at the blink of an eye regardless of how much money City offer him.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
For a long time I was afraid that Barca would get him to partner Messi and Neymar,not Suarez.

Suarez is arguably better than Kun and a makes up a better trio with Messi and Neymar than Aguero would because his link-up play is far ahead of the Argentine's who might be quicker and sharper, but is then again a ball hogger which wouldn't suit that well.

Lomar1o

i am grateful to god that we do not have aguero here. you would see how actually NOT good he is like some people make him out to be and overhype him. suarez is miles better.

Home of Barca Fans