Sergio Aguero

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yeah. I wonder what Dzeko must be thinking now.. "Damn, I have just ruined my career". Citeh should buy top class wingers..... That's what Dzeko needs.. I think.

Dzeko is destined to end up in Italy, like his idol Andriy Shevchenko... City is just a passing cloud for him which benefits him financially. Next summer or January he will get his ass off to Italy

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Seems only City are seriously interested. He's skipped training too. He could turn them into a genuine title contender.

Barcafan 2304

Think they will be mate. They have the money but they also are buying wisely and making their team into one hell of a side. If not this year, at some point they will win the EPL and be a serious contender in the CL

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
While I am satisfied with Sanchez signing part of me still wishes that I could have seen Kun Aguero in Barca colours.

I can understand that but then I remember that in terms of workrate, I don't think there could've been a better signing than Alexis

ViolentLogic

I can understand that but then I remember that in terms of workrate, I don't think there could've been a better signing than Alexis

There is certain truth to that statement.

When the season starts, we shall see the fruits of our new strikeforce!!! (or lack thereof, if Sanchez decides to implode....)

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Excellent news.

He's also taking a pay cut to join us. Thought players only came to City for the money?

they also come if they're desperate to leave their current club but are unable to go to their preferred destination. as was the case with Barry, and Silva, and Balotelli, and Dzeko...

jairzinho

they also come if they're desperate to leave their current club but are unable to go to their preferred destination. as was the case with Barry, and Silva, and Balotelli, and Dzeko...

So are you saying Man City is sort of like an emergency option/get out of jail card. lol

Home of Barca Fans