Sergio Aguero

Chainsaw

Killahead
Sergio Aguero just posted from his twitter that he has landed in Manchester to finalize the last details of the deal with Man City.

Almost done.

Bergkamp10

I can see Aguero staying for a year or two and then wanting to go to Real Madrid, that's where he had his heart set on.

Bergkamp10

I can see it happening tbh, Argie and Brazilian football just don't seem to like England like much. You get rare players like Gilberto who love London but Spain/Italy is always going to be first choice for them. Still I think Aguero is too good to flop, really looking forward to seeing him play. When City's next pre-season friendly and will he play?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he's a better player than Tevez, but will he be as suited to the hurly burly PL style? Charlie thrived in that shit.

in any case he's a brilliant signing, but now City need to have the stones to play Silva centrally and Yaya as an attacking half of a double pivot w/ De Jong. Silva and Aguero as a partnership up the middle could be off the fuckin' chain. especially if they have players who will hold width & stretch teams (Balo and, I dunno, Milner? every team needs a workhorse I guess) flanking them.

City could be very good indeed, but Mancio has to have balls.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Mancio could totally fuck this up despite having a good team. City for top 3 unless something stupid happens to them. The way it's going they'll probably finish higher than Chelsea.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I think they will Anton, IMO they already have a better team.

But they have a shit manager, so that will drag them down and Chelsea have an exciting manager who may drag them up, so the teams may swap places, but judging on talent alone on the first team XI imo City is better. But there are a heck of a lot of intangibles.

Bergkamp10

I don't think Mancini is the man for the job but I think City know that too and are waiting for Mourinho. Then once they get him they are going to be really fucking scary.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
he's a better player than Tevez, but will he be as suited to the hurly burly PL style? Charlie thrived in that shit.

in any case he's a brilliant signing, but now City need to have the stones to play Silva centrally and Yaya as an attacking half of a double pivot w/ De Jong. Silva and Aguero as a partnership up the middle could be off the fuckin' chain. especially if they have players who will hold width & stretch teams (Balo and, I dunno, Milner? every team needs a workhorse I guess) flanking them.

City could be very good indeed, but Mancio has to have balls.

Tevez is better than Sergio.. If he's a replacement for Tevez.. I like it.

Home of Barca Fans