Sergio Aguero

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Aguero is a better footballer, Tevez works harder.

Citeh with Tevez = Bad

Citeh without Tevez = Good.

Sergio won't do the same things as Tevez did, imo. Tevez is Citeh's best player.. If Sergio is his replacment.. I don't mind. As long as Tevez goes.
Tevez was Citeh's top scorer.. I doubt Sergio will be... It would be interesting if Tevez leaves.. How well Citeh would do.. They're a one man team at the moment.. If it wasn't for Tevez.... They wouldn't be in the Champions League. I hope he goes.

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Tevez better, Aguero better! :rolleyes:

Each of 'em has different characteristics. It's hard to compare these two. Now Aguero should prove if he can be as vital as Tevez was for Man City or not. Whether if he'll be better than Tevez or worse it's something that the time will answer.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Aguero is a better footballer, but to make use of that you need a better team.

the advantage of Tevez is you could stick him in any piece of crap team and as long as he was the focus, he'd make it happen. he had a knack and a relentless work-ethic that made him endlessly adaptable to different qualities of futbol.

so basically, Mancini now really has to work at producing a tactical system to attack & defend with, rather than just chucking excellent players onto the pitch and expecting them to conjure something out of nothing.

Ventus

the advantage of Tevez is you could stick him in any piece of crap team and as long as he was the focus, he'd make it happen. he had a knack and a relentless work-ethic that made him endlessly adaptable to different qualities of futbol.

Didn't manage to do it with Argentina.

impeh

Hi, its me..
this deal is pretty much done, who will AM bring in with some of the money?

maybe forlan will stay..

ViolentLogic

Robinho and Adebayor, yes, two further examples.

Yaya went for the money. plain and simple.

Money yeah.... and a starting XI spot. Yaya already won everything with us. He had no real incentive to stay (except if he loves Barca) since Pep wasn't going to start him over Busquets.

dalitis8

Banned
this deal is pretty much done, who will AM bring in with some of the money?

maybe forlan will stay..

Atletico should use this money wisely to bring in some badly needed reinforcements. If not, then they are in some very serious shite...

Barcafan 2304

Selling Yaya was an excellent move by Pep, that I failed to fully appreciate at the moment of its happening. We got lots of money for a rather good, but ultimately "foreign element" at Barca, and we got for even less Javier Mascherano and promoted a Catalan in the DM position. Well done Pep.

Probably some truth in that. Have to trust his judgement any way

Chainsaw

Killahead
And this is why Argentina is a lost cause for the near future. Players like Kun might be talented, but they care only about the money, not the success.

Wondering how after 5 years staying with Atletico Madrid he suddenly thought about money?! Or is it because you can hardly keep a fair judge about the players that you don't like?!

Robbie

No one could afford him. He wanted to go to Chelsea/Madrid/Barca/etc for years, but his price tag was insane. Didn't help that he married Maradona's daughter, cause it only made the hype train move faster. I think he just wants to play in the champions league above all, and he finally gets the chance to do it.

Ventus

And this is why Argentina is a lost cause for the near future. Players like Kun might be talented, but they care only about the money, not the success.

Oh piss off. It's not like Atletico were is youth club, it's not like he supports them. Any allegiance he has would be directed towards Independente, Atletico were just a career move, nothing more. Same with Manchester City, they're a step on the route to the top. You think he wanted to go to Man City? No self respecting player WANTS Man City, but they had europe, and a player of Kun's caliber deserves it. No child dreams of Man City, except for maybe Rasberry, but I think brain damage is a factor there. Not every player who wants a move goes for 30 pieces of silver.

Last edited:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Oh piss off. It's not like Atletico were is youth club, it's not like he supports them. Any allegiance he has would be directed towards Independente, Atletico were just a career move, nothing more. Same with Manchester City, they're a step on the route to the top. Not every player who wants a move goes for 30 pieces of silver.
LMFAO...but the truth is there....kun is in for the mula

Home of Barca Fans