Sergio Aguero

DucdeOrléans

Why is Poor_Sunyol banned? Strange.

Still regret that he did not join us (Yes, I am well aware of it being impossible after the Sánchez signing etc.) but would still have loved it as I am a bit of a fanboy when it comes to Agüero. Although him going to City is the best option after Barca and Milan.

Hopefully City will win the PL next year although I still doubt Mancini is the man to do the job (too defensive I am afraid)

But congratulations Raspberry.

DucdeOrléans

Of course they wont win it yet but Man City should have a decent CL run this season

Well of course they won't be favourites although people tend to forget that they were only 9 points behind Man U last season despite numerous terrible results against bottom placed teams. That said Man U were not at their best either although they still were able to collect 80 points which usually is a tally not far away from guarenteeing the championship.

SwiftGuyver

.....................Hart.................
Micah...Kompany...Savic...Clichy
..............Yaya.....de Jong........
....................Silva.................
Nasri..............Kun............Mata

sell Tevez & Balotelli...

you know it makes sense...

Birdy

.....................Hart.................
Micah...Kompany...Savic...Clichy
..............Yaya.....de Jong........
....................Silva.................
Nasri..............Kun............Mata

sell Tevez & Balotelli...

you know it makes sense...

:lol: yeah, great sense!
spreading 3 no10s behind aguero and 'convert' two of them into wingers...

And who will give you width?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Poor guy, always expressing interest in living in London when we're interested in him, and now he ends up at City. He should do well though, he won't be as slack as Dzeko even though he's not interested in staying there.

Raspberry

Poor guy, always expressing interest in living in London when we're interested in him, and now he ends up at City. He should do well though, he won't be as slack as Dzeko even though he's not interested in staying there.

Poor guy, leaving a Europa League team and playing for a Champions League one, earning more money too.

Poor Chelsea, rejected by every single transfer target they've been after. Their squad will be collecting their pensions soon.

Home of Barca Fans