Sergio Aguero

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Poor guy, leaving a Europa League team and playing for a Champions League one, earning more money too.
Poor Chelsea, rejected by every single transfer target they've been after. Their squad will be collecting their pensions soon.

Ouch... So he's just after money.. OUCH!

I like it when Ducky lies. It's quite epic tbh..

Every Citeh fan will pretend he's taking a pay cut... He's not at all. He's after the money.. When a big club comes in for him in a few years time.. he'll leave. I like it.

P.s: Never believe a Citeh fan.

Last edited:

Raspberry

Ouch... So he's just after money.. OUCH!

I like it when Ducky lies. It's quite epic tbh..

Every Citeh fan will pretend he's taking a pay cut... He's not at all. He's after the money.. When a big club comes in for him in a few years time.. he'll leave. I like it.

P.s: Never believe a Citeh fan.

On paper he's earning more money, but due to tax he's actually getting less.

Your hatred and bitterness pleases me btw. It proves we are ruffling your feathers. Thought United fans never cared about city? Well, these days you have a lot to say about us.... :hooray:

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Excellent signing for City. He will be a major play for them.

I still think they need another centre back to partner Kompany.

As of right now I think the title will be decided between the 2 manchester clubs.

Barcafan 2304

Man Utd still favourites for me but a signing like Aguero will strengthen an already impressive squad. They will finish 2nd this season and push United all the way

barcaboy15

Yep, looks like a clear Manchester vs Manchester race this year, but I think Man Utd will edge it as they still look too strong and they've spent quite extensively as well (£50m+).

But as much as I don't like them, City have now got a very good team. Especially with their 'main players' - Kompany, De Jong, Toure, Silva, Aguero.

I can't see any other teams competing; Liverpool have spent a lot on very average players, Chelsea have got nobody and have the same ageing, uncreative team and Arsenal, well their Arsenal...

And also, £38m for Aguero was not a bad buy in today's market. Andy Carroll was £35m...

Barcafan 2304

They will edge it this season but as long as the Sheikh does not pull out overnight (and to be fair, they do seem committed to Man City) its only a matter of time before they are England's top dogs.......and a serious challenge to us

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
They will edge it this season but as long as the Sheikh does not pull out overnight (and to be fair, they do seem committed to Man City) its only a matter of time before they are England's top dogs.......and a serious challenge to us

5541d1114236558-funny-sayings-shocked.gif

They might have a few good players... But they don't edge it. They'll never be England's top dogs. They will not win the Premier League 20 times in a row.. They don't play as a team... If Tevez goes... it will be even better. CITEH MASSIVE! You can quote me on this.. United will get the 20th title this season. UNITED - BEST TEAM IN ENGLAND.

Ade 25 million
Aguero 38 million
Bellamy 14 million
Santa Cruz 17.5 million
Džeko 27 million
Tevez 30 million
Balotelli 24 million
Jo 18 million
Felipe Caicedo 5.2 million
Benjani 4 million

I hope they spend money like that. It will be even better when United get another title... Citeh will always be in United's shadow. I don't know why people think they'll be the best team in England.. Citeh will finish 3rd/4th this season.. That would be pretty sweet tbh.
Look at money they've spent on average players... LOL @ JO. Add that money up.. tell me... BEST TEAM IN ENGLAND? No chance.

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead

They might have a few good players... But they don't edge it. They'll never be England's top dogs. They will not win the Premier League 20 times in a row.. They don't play as a team... If Tevez goes... it will be even better. CITEH MASSIVE! You can quote me on this.. United will get the 20th title this season. UNITED - BEST TEAM IN ENGLAND.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://cboard.cprogramming.com/attachments/brief-history-cprogramming-com/5541d1114236558-funny-sayings-shocked.gif

Banana-Rama

if City sign Kun and Carlos doesn't leave they should play this lineup until the January window...

.....................Hart.....................
Micah..Kompany....Lescott.....Clichy
...............Yaya.....de Jong...........
....................Silva......................
Tevez...........Aguero..........Balotelli

i mean, wow, that shit is scary! they would be devastating...

Tevez is not capable of playing on the wing, especially not on the right, it would be a waste of his talents, and mancini would not select a lineup so attacking, he likes having 3 powerhouse centre mids so i expect him to stick with barry, de jong, toure. Man City have a good enough squad to win the league but they won't do it with mancini as manager, he is too cautious and defensive in his approach, they'll finish comfortably top 4 but they won't win it. No doubt raspberry will throw his toys out the pram but come may i'll be proved correct..............

Raspberry

Tevez is not capable of playing on the wing, especially not on the right, it would be a waste of his talents, and mancini would not select a lineup so attacking, he likes having 3 powerhouse centre mids so i expect him to stick with barry, de jong, toure. Man City have a good enough squad to win the league but they won't do it with mancini as manager, he is too cautious and defensive in his approach, they'll finish comfortably top 4 but they won't win it..........

Still got Aguero in your avatar? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know you are gutted we got him.

Banana-Rama

Still got Aguero in your avatar? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know you are gutted we got him.

swapping tevez with aguero does not make you any stronger, tevez was a much better fit for your team actually, i won't be afraid of city while mancini is manager, you won't win the league with him in charge............

Home of Barca Fans