Sergio Aguero

Raspberry

swapping tevez with aguero does not make you any stronger, tevez was a much better fit for your team actually, i won't be afraid of city while mancini is manager, you won't win the league with him in charge............

Tevez is still a City player and Aguero isn't the last signing we are going to make. You KNOW you are crying a little inside as we've signed him.

It used to be "City won't win anything with Mancini in charge"... oh how things change eh?

Banana-Rama

Tevez is still a City player and Aguero isn't the last signing we are going to make. You KNOW you are crying a little inside as we've signed him.

It used to be "City won't win anything with Mancini in charge"... oh how things change eh?

I wouldn't be surprised if tevez joins inter on a loan deal until corinthians have the money together to buy him next summer, even if he stays aguero will be preffered simply because of the amount spent on him. I am not crying inside at all, its completely the opposite actually, I am delighted for the stronger competition in the league, i am glad we have more then just a couple of good teams in the division, its what has made the prem the best league in the world. You seem to be mistaking my honest opinions for bitterness which is not the case, i don't have any problem with city's spending, i just don't think you'll win the league with mancini as manager.............

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I agree with you unless Mancini grows a pair......which is doubtful.

But no questions City now have the squad and team to be MAJOR players in every competition they enter.

I expect the title to be a 2 way contest between the manchester clubs. Unless Chelsea sign some players to make it a 3 way fight.

zanela

England will keep its status quo as long as Mancini remains. City needs someone who can maximize the available resources and tactically outsmart Europe's Best. Talents like A.Johnson and Džeko are wasted. There is lack of leadership, heart and team ethics. A lot of them are there for the wrong reasons. Such challenges requires a shrewd manager, a strong and intelligent character to unite and lead them to the summit.

I'm looking at United and Villas-boas' Chelsea(with needed reinforcements) battling for the Big Prize.

Yugi

Harry Rednapp - "We were interested in Sergio Aguero but he wanted £250,000 a weak in wages and we were only £220,000 short ."

M

mitkoa7x

I expected him to score, but to score 2 (the 2nd goal was incredible...) and make an assist :wothy:

fibetribe

Spectacular debut, it will do loads for him in terms of confidence. And Mancini said that he wasn't 100% yet... obviously against a team like swansea, but still.

Fuck.

Home of Barca Fans