Sergio Aguero

SoMa

Worst mistake ever was not going for him and getting sanchez instead.

I thought this last summer, now its just confirmed.

DucdeOrléans

30 goals in 45 games in his first ever season in English football. Not bad.

One of the very few current players who are constantly able to create chances in every single match and eventually execute them despite missing a few (often initially) in the process.

He is no Falcao or Higuaín when it comes to accuracy and precision in front of goal but he offers so much more in terms of overall play.

E

estranged

Worst mistake ever was not going for him and getting sanchez instead.

I thought this last summer, now its just confirmed.

lets be honest though, i wonder what people would have said if he didn't score today? he didn't have a great game, he's a bit lazy/selfish and he was pretty much invisible in the 2nd half today and he hasn't been dominant this season. personally i'd rather have sanchez, he is pacier, has equally good technique, works A LOT harder and doesn't have an ego, aguero is the better finisher but either way sanchez has a lot more room for improvement. for the record dzeko and balotelli should be given equal praise for this result, manicni is an idiot for starting that sack of shit tevez over superior strikers in balo/dzeko.

DucdeOrléans

lets be honest though, i wonder what people would have said if he didn't score today? he didn't have a great game, he's a bit lazy/selfish and he was pretty much invisible in the 2nd half today and he hasn't been dominant this season. personally i'd rather have sanchez, he is pacier, has equally good technique, works A LOT harder and doesn't have an ego, aguero is the better finisher but either way sanchez has a lot more room for improvement. for the record dzeko and balotelli should be given equal praise for this result, manicni is an idiot for starting that sack of shit tevez over superior strikers in balo/dzeko.

Agüero has equal room for improvement. Claiming otherwise makes no sense at all. They are both 23 years old ffs and far from developed players.

Agüero's ego? Some kind of silly joke? Name me just one single controversy involving Agüero.

Agüero is not the same type of player as Sánchez so he is not forced to track back as much but I am pretty sure he would be able to do so if he was told to do so by Pep/Vilanova.

But this discussion is pointless since Sánchez is a great prospect and Agüero won't move to FCB in the near future.

psychotsek

Sorry but 30 goals and 9 assists in his first season seem pretty dominant to me.

Tonykross

Aguero is 100 times better than Sanchez, Sanchez will never become a superstar, even though Pep is a legendary coach, most of his transfers have been failures except for Mascherano and Alves.

E

estranged

Sorry but 30 goals and 9 assists in his first season seem pretty dominant to me.
Great argument, I'm convinced. He started almost every game this season....Dzeko would have got some of those 30 goals if Mancini used him in a better manner, Aguero had the luxury of being a regular and having the best midfield in the league right behind him. Dominant for a striker is what RvP and Falcao did this season, City had more crucial performers this season in Kompany and Silva.

Aguero is 100 times better than Sanchez

Tony Kroos > Xavi.

I like Aguero but I can't stand these drones who go "OMG OMG I KNEW IT!! WE SOOOO SHUDA SIGNED HIM!!! AGUERO > SANCHEZ" every time he scores a goal after strolling around the pitch for 80 minutes without giving a fuck, he's also missed his fair share of sitters this season as has Alexis, difference is people talk about Alexis' misses because he wears a barca shirt not a mercenary shirt.

Home of Barca Fans