Sergio Aguero

psychotsek

Although last few games Sanchez has proven he could become a worthy addition to our squad starting next year i just couldn't say no to sth like Sanchez+Affelay for Kun...

Pitbull2k4

If the last years are any indication Barca won't have a problem selling any offensive player,except Messi,no matter how long they've been with the team..

Only players without the Barca mind set or who can't play second fiddle to Messi though, Sanchez doesn't have those problems.

Chainsaw

Killahead
If the last years are any indication Barca won't have a problem selling any offensive player,except Messi,no matter how long they've been with the team..

Sanchez is a different case. He didn't come cheap, neither was a luxury purchase like Ibra was, neither is old nor having a big wage, he didn't flop nor had any disciplinary issues or falling out with the coach, players or the board whatsoever. Barca won't sell him. It's just plain stupid.

psychotsek

Sanchez is a different case. He didn't come cheap, neither was a luxury purchase like Ibra was, neither is old nor having a big wage, he didn't flop nor had any disciplinary issues or falling out with the coach, players or the board whatsoever. Barca won't sell him. It's just plain stupid.

Neither was Etoo but we all know what happened.Anyway all i say is that although it is stupid to sell a player you spend 30mil after just one year we have already done it in the recent past.
I didn't like Ibra but at least he should be given another year to prove himself and so does Cesc that everyone here likes to critisize..
We should keep Sanchez given he stays fit,he has the potential...

Chainsaw

Killahead
Neither was Etoo but we all know what happened.Anyway all i say is that although it is stupid to sell a player you spend 30mil after just one year we have already done it in the recent past.
I didn't like Ibra but at least he should be given another year to prove himself and so does Cesc that everyone here likes to critisize..
We should keep Sanchez given he stays fit,he has the potential...

Eto'o was sold after just one season? When Pep was chosen as the coach he said he's not counting on Eto'o and Ronaldinho from the day one, because apparently there were some issues between them and Pep assumed they bring that tension to the locker room. I am not going to bring up the Eto'o thing again. There were some random things said about that case but none of them has any relation to Sanchez whatsoever. There is more chance that Villa and Pedro get sold than Sanchez. Barca won't offload a young talent who they paid big money for after just one year. It'll be just so fucking damn stupid!

psychotsek

Eto'o was sold after just one season? When Pep was chosen as the coach he said he's not counting on Eto'o and Ronaldinho from the day one, because apparently there were some issues between them and Pep assumed they bring that tension to the locker room. I am not going to bring up the Eto'o thing again. There were some random things said about that case but none of them has any relation to Sanchez whatsoever. There is more chance that Villa and Pedro get sold than Sanchez. Barca won't offload a young talent who they paid big money for after just one year. It'll be just so fucking damn stupid!

Come on of course neither Etoo was sold after one season nor want i to compare them.It was an example to tell you we have been relatively easy selling forwards other than Messi.The last 3 years we start with different attacking line ups.Eto/Messi/Henry,Messi/Pedro/Ibra,Messi/Villa/Pedro..
Anyway to put things to an end as i said above i believe Alexis should stay and money should be spent enforcing other positions..

SoMa

Sanchez is staying. And we wont get Aguero. His next stop is Bernabeu. After Higuain+Kaka go off to PSG its a done deal.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I have tears for him right now.... epic amazing.. an argentine decides the epl title in the last kick.... epic

Home of Barca Fans