Sergio Busquets

jamrock

The only thing amusing is you always on your knees for a player that has been garbage for half a decade.

Now that's some serious lol.

What is also hilarious is that it only took less than a game for him to prove me right. It's just too easy.

I'm genuinely driving my car & actually laughing my ass off, busquets staying 1 more season would be worth this. 😂😂

You're a half decent poster though so I won't go too hard at yah.

Leave the gay insults at home that's where they belong, don't try to be a Internet tough guy.

But I'd be sick too & throwing a tantrum if the guy I backed keeps getting sonned by a grandpa & a teenager.

Hit me up when that changes at

1-800-FDJasfinallysteppedup.

JamDav1982

Says it all when Busi fanboys argument is now trying to troll about how funny it is when folk complain about his errors.

Usual level from usual suspects.

Up there with the levels the Puig fanboys got to now.

jamrock

Says it all when Busi fanboys argument is not trying to troll about how funny it is when folk complain about his errors.

Usual level from usual suspects.

Haha everyone has errors it's apart of the game.

Mr double pivot, Pedri will only play that way with Frankie, took one week for that point to get destroyed.

But I'm no busquets fanboy, that's zidane82, so stop it pleeeaseeee.

But I do love the laughs & the L's the extreme busquets haters are taking re de jong.

JamDav1982

Snap!

I find Busis mistakes hilarious also and how much his fan boys lose plot when it happens.

Sensational stuff... driving around laughing away.

Back in the car chuckles.

Shows level Busi fanboys have got to that this is about all they have left. Nothing positive to say and have some kind of mental breakdown when he fucks up again.

JamDav1982

Jamrock gone from waxing lyrical about Busi and how good he makes the team tonight... then Busi has his every game fuck up and he loses the plot and gets in his car for a chuckle and then claims shouldnt be starting and it is hilarious about folk pointing it out.

His usual level.

Coping mechanism... troll about how funny it is when Busi is shit. New low.

Too easy.

Calma Chuckles.

jamrock

Jamrock gone from waxing lyrical about Busi and how good he makes the team tonight... then Busi has his every game fuck up and he loses the plot and gets in his car for a chuckle and then claims shouldnt be starting and it is hilarious about folk pointing it out.

His usual level.

Coping mechanism... troll about how funny it is when Busi is shit. New low.

Too easy.

Calma Chuckles.

Talking random shit as usual after looking like a fool from your opinion last weekend about double Pivots and how Pedri will Play when de jong isn't their.

All you had to say was the lines where too far apart in game one and it doesn't matter who played game 2 & 3, it
could be edmilson, that was gonna have to change.

But keep talking ransom shit, that's how I know u taking the L's well.

JamDav1982

Talking random shit as usual after looking like a fool from your opinion last weekend about double Pivots and how Pedri will Play when de jong isn't their.

All you had to say was the lines where too far apart in game one and it doesn't matter who played game 2 & 3, it
could be edmilson, that was gonna have to change.

But keep talking ransom shit, that's how I know u taking the L's well.

You are most cluless one going and no we can easily revisit last weeks argument if you like which I was correct on.

Get in your car and have a laugh chuckles. Use every coping mechanism you have.

You are just rambling usual deluded shite and making a cunt of yourself trying to troll about how bad Busquets is.

Gone from claiming how well he makes team play to he shouldnt be playing.

Numpty.

Home of Barca Fans