Sergio Busquets

jamrock

You are most cluless one going and no we can easily revisit last weeks argument if you like which I was correct on.

Get in your car and have a laugh chuckles. Use every coping mechanism you have.

You are just rambling usual deluded shite and making a cunt of yourself trying to troll about how bad Busquets is.

Gone from claiming how well he makes team play to he shouldnt be playing.

Numpty.

Nah you were wrong as FUCK!!.

The lines where gonna be closer, Pedri was gonna drop deeper no matter who played, has nothing to do with de jong as I said, it was just the obvious tactical adjustment from game one.

Talking non sense as usual.

My best laugh is when I think of how you were their definitely waiting for busquets to play shit & the team to play shit, so you could try and say " I told you all busquets couldn't play with Pedri in the 33332464 pivot"

But reality didn't match up with your crap narrative.

Freaking crap,ofc we were gonna play Pedri deeper from game one, it's was clear as day even the coach said it.

Don't bother to reply just accept you know nothing about football & move on.

JamDav1982

Nah I was correct as FUCK!

I never claimed at all Pedri 'couldnt play with Busquets' I said would prefer Pedri dropping deeper to get on ball more and be that first pass more often and Busi with him doesnt suit that.

Also said... even if Busi there it makes team better if Pedri drops more and doesnt stay posted up park but for best of midfield dont think Busi is that man particularly against the better sides.

Have been going on about the gaps in team causing issues long before likes of you.. although I have noticed you do parrot a lot of things I say now when it doesnt come to Busi.

Good move.

Glad we revisited that one chuckles.

Simple.

Stop making a cunt of yourself trying to troll about how bad Busi is and he 'shouldnt' be playing after you were waxing lyrical about how good he is.

Numpty.

Last edited:

jamrock

You were wrong as FUCK, you said he Pedri is playing their way only because of Frankie was playing, I even said even if it was edmilson their would be no difference, the adjustment game to game was obvious and had nothing to do with Frankie.

Wrong as FUCK on that way. Lol 😂.

Anyways later.

jamrock

I have never once said busquets is great, I have said multiple times he need to move on from him, but Frankie is failing to do that, so what does that say about frankie?

Insert a million execuses here, why he can't bench a 34 year old.

But keep making up your narratives, reality will keep making them looking like shit they are.

kattanib

I have never once said busquets is great, I have said multiple times he need to move on from him, but Frankie is failing to do that, so what does that say about frankie?

Insert a million execuses here, why he can't bench a 34 year old.

But keep making up your narratives, reality will keep making them looking like shit they are.

Are you arguing with yourself?

JamDav1982

You were wrong as FUCK, you said he Pedri is playing their way only because of Frankie was playing, I even said even if it was edmilson their would be no difference, the adjustment game to game was obvious and had nothing to do with Frankie.

Wrong as FUCK on that way. Lol ��.

Anyways later.

No I didnt you pleb.

I said Pedri was playing as first man in midfield like that as Busquets was not there and if Pedri is first pass and man to get ball deeper like that then dont like Busi beside him as will get ball less and Busi will try to play game at his pace. While if it was likes of FDJ they offer more mobile option and better off ball.

You dont even understand what you were being told.

Also said the issue of player being too far apart was one that Xavi needs to deal with even with Busi in team and have said in past plays better when someone drops deeper to help him

Stop making a cunt of yoursefl trying to troll about how funny it is when folk react to Busi errors.

There are better ways to cope than that.

Numpty.

JamDav1982

They will somehow manage to convince him to stay.

That is what they want. No to move on.

Need to hope his ego cant take any criticism and he heads off to some walking league.

jamrock

No I didnt you pleb.

I said Pedri was playing as first man in midfield like that as Busquets was not there and if Pedri is first pass and man to get ball deeper like that then dont like Busi beside him as will get ball less and Busi will try to play game at his pace. While if it was likes of FDJ they offer more mobile option and better off ball.

You dont even understand what you were being told.

Also said the issue of player being too far apart was one that Xavi needs to deal with even with Busi in team and have said in past plays better when someone drops deeper to help him

Stop making a cunt of yoursefl trying to troll about how funny it is when folk react to Busi errors.

There are better ways to cope than that.

Numpty.

Blah blah blah, you said pedri wouldn't play like that without Frankie & guess what? He did.

He was taking the all off the defenders today, just like last weekend, because IT WAS A freaking obvious adjustment from the first game, he had to come deeper.

But keep up with ur blah blah narrative.

JamDav1982

Blah blah blah, you said pedri wouldn't play like that without Frankie & guess what? He did.

He was taking the all off the defenders today, just like last weekend, because IT WAS A freaking obvious adjustment from the first game, he had to come deeper.

But keep up with ur blah blah narrative.

Haha Pedri was on the ball less than Busi when both on you numpty and not central to everything either.

Also its Vallodolid who sat and let Barca have ball in middle of park.

Pedri spread the ball well but wasnt the constant presence in middle of park dicating game as was last week.

Again... I have been about most vocal on here about wanting midfield to drop deeper and help Busquets if Xavi insists on playing him.

Temptation

Bayern look EXTREMELY mobile this season.

Busquets at DM will be a major physical weakness for Barca. They'll outrun him in their sleep. The midfield battle is already done basically.

Zidane82

Gifting away chances to opposition once again...

That is just completely ridiculous and why you cannot be taken seriously

Busqs was great again tonight

He was dispossessed ONCE and that was such a clear foul that all the crowd starting booing and hissing at the ref ..

Home of Barca Fans