Sergio Busquets

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
That is just completely ridiculous and why you cannot be taken seriously

Busqs was great again tonight

He was dispossessed ONCE and that was such a clear foul that all the crowd starting booing and hissing at the ref ..

It was not a foul, clean tackle. Busi caught sleeping as usual under slight pressure

Co0ter

Haha everyone has errors it's apart of the game.

Mr double pivot, Pedri will only play that way with Frankie, took one week for that point to get destroyed.

But I'm no busquets fanboy, that's zidane82, so stop it pleeeaseeee.

But I do love the laughs & the L's the extreme busquets haters are taking re de jong.

We could ship out De Jong tomorrow and I wouldn't care if we brought in any top class CM as a replacement.

You pick and choose what to respond to in posts and neglect others to defend your argument. I've said many times that Busquets is trash, I've been saying it for years, even before Frenkie.

My point has been he is SUCH trash, that a player that was brought in to play CM, who has played DM twice in over a year, a player who was played as fucking CB all preseason can walk into the team as DM and not be any worse than Busquets.

Second point is if he actually played DM, regularly, it is very likely he would become better than Busquets...which lets face it, isnt very hard.

I didnt say he'd be a world beater or even that him as DM would be where we should set the bar. It would however not be any worse than Busquets, and likely over a short time much better.

Last edited:

Sooke

Yes fellas. All Busy supporters, all Pique supporters and all JAlba supporters should understand that these three are already washed up. They have played long enough for Barcelona and it's time for them to call it career. Everything in this life comes to an end at some point. They started to play at the same time, they have to stop also at the same time. We cannot relay anymore on them. Period.

jamrock

They are indeed "washed" which is why xavi once given better options this summer has dropped pique & is showing alba the signs, we just need someone capable of giving him the same sensations with busquets, maybe if Nico stayed he could have, looking like a mistake of sorts to keep pjanic since he's not giving him even garbage minutes.

Hopefully Nico comes back better from it next summer thoug.

jamrock

We could ship out De Jong tomorrow and I wouldn't care if we brought in any top class CM as a replacement.

You pick and choose what to respond to in posts and neglect others to defend your argument. I've said many times that Busquets is trash, I've been saying it for years, even before Frenkie.

My point has been he is SUCH trash, that a player that was brought in to play CM, who has played DM twice in over a year, a player who was played as fucking CB all preseason can walk into the team as DM and not be any worse than Busquets.

Second point is if he actually played DM, regularly, it is very likely he would become better than Busquets...which lets face it, isnt very hard.

I didnt say he'd be a world beater or even that him as DM would be where we should set the bar. It would however not be any worse than Busquets, and likely over a short time much better.

1) Frankie de jong was 100% brought it to eventually replace busquets, he is in no from shape or way a CM, if you can't see that, everything else I've said and will see will go miss understood.

2) he is a DM that's needs the Midfield to be built around him for him to Excel, except he is not sufficient ly special for us to do that.

He was brought in to be busquets long term replacement, a different player, with a different set of skills, but one we thought would be the person who makes that transition go smoothly.

He has failed to do so.

He has even failed to be a proper CM, which you seem too believe he is,he has failed to the tune of 2 teenagers being considered his equal or superior.

My point is and has always been, if a 25 year old who we bought to he one of the best midfielders in the world, another thing he as failed at,if that person cannot bench a 34 year old or 18 year old. Through consistent performances on the pitch, then what are we even talking about?.

Everything outside of that is just noise, he cannot bench the old slow defensive midfielder we have. Whenever given a chance he has looked just as bad if not worst, he was way worst last week than busquets this week.

Having failed at doing that. At least start in CM, but he's failed at that too.

Does busquets need replacing? Yes everyone know this.
Is Frankie the man for the job? All evidence says no, be cause as trash as busquets is, Frankie is worst as a single pivot & not special enough for us to change to a double pivot.

Sailor Mars

So at worst he should play around 95% of our games as he is our brain and heart and we play are able to play like we did tonight because of him

LOL-no. Barca played the way they did because Valladolid looked like relegation fodder, not because Busi bewitched them.

Would rather Barca have a system and lineup that works without Busquets, especially for European games.

Gnidrologist

More like drain and fart. He was nowhere to be seen against Sociedad, who pressed us well. When he doesn't have all the time and space in the world, like at Camp Nou against bottom feeders, he's anonymous and a liability. Was also trash in the friendly against City, while Dejong-Gavi-Pjanic combo owned them in the second half. Against teams like that we play with more control and chances, when Dejong, whatever his position's supposed to be, subs him, because he is energetic and has plenty of legs. We'd have beaten Aintracht, if Xavi wasn't hellbent on loving Busis balls so much.

Co0ter

1) Frankie de jong was 100% brought it to eventually replace busquets, he is in no from shape or way a CM, if you can't see that, everything else I've said and will see will go miss understood.

2) he is a DM that's needs the Midfield to be built around him for him to Excel, except he is not sufficient ly special for us to do that.

He was brought in to be busquets long term replacement, a different player, with a different set of skills, but one we thought would be the person who makes that transition go smoothly.

He has failed to do so.

He has even failed to be a proper CM, which you seem too believe he is,he has failed to the tune of 2 teenagers being considered his equal or superior.

My point is and has always been, if a 25 year old who we bought to he one of the best midfielders in the world, another thing he as failed at,if that person cannot bench a 34 year old or 18 year old. Through consistent performances on the pitch, then what are we even talking about?.

Everything outside of that is just noise, he cannot bench the old slow defensive midfielder we have. Whenever given a chance he has looked just as bad if not worst, he was way worst last week than busquets this week.

Having failed at doing that. At least start in CM, but he's failed at that too.

Does busquets need replacing? Yes everyone know this.
Is Frankie the man for the job? All evidence says no, be cause as trash as busquets is, Frankie is worst as a single pivot & not special enough for us to change to a double pivot.

Dude, how was he brought in to be Busquets replacement yet he's been played as CM 99.9% of the time since the moment we bought him. Your logic makes no sense, there are no supporting details or argument to your claim.

If he was bought to be our eventual DM, he'd play there more than a few times in 3 seasons.

Zidane82

More like drain and fart. He was nowhere to be seen against Sociedad, who pressed us well. When he doesn't have all the time and space in the world, like at Camp Nou against bottom feeders, he's anonymous and a liability. Was also trash in the friendly against City, while Dejong-Gavi-Pjanic combo owned them in the second half. Against teams like that we play with more control and chances, when Dejong, whatever his position's supposed to be, subs him, because he is energetic and has plenty of legs. We'd have beaten Aintracht, if Xavi wasn't hellbent on loving Busis balls so much.
Watch the game again ..

khaled_a_d

Dude, how was he brought in to be Busquets replacement yet he's been played as CM 99.9% of the time since the moment we bought him. Your logic makes no sense, there are no supporting details or argument to your claim.

If he was bought to be our eventual DM, he'd play there more than a few times in 3 seasons.

Because the SD was idiot and didn't consult the coaching staff, whom he wanted to fire anyway.

Abidal was just incompetent idiot, the guy couldn't even choose a proper LB to save his life and it was his position
He wanted Frenkie for 30M before the hype, Ajax deagged it and he didn't know when to walk away

Home of Barca Fans