Sergio Busquets

ajnotkeith

If he's gonna play against Bayern it's weird he got rested against Viktoria and not today.

Kind of defeats the point of resting him that game. May have just wanted to give him rhythm before the Bayern game.

Or maybe Xavi is about to shock us all... Actually nvm no chance. Lol.

mc_lovin

First time in ages we have a good team around him - especially defensively - if he sinks us tonight I am done with him :S He has the chance to prove his doubters wrong.

KingLeo10

First time in ages we have a good team around him - especially defensively - if he sinks us tonight I am done with him :S He has the chance to prove his doubters wrong.

I appreciated Busquets during our 08-15 era. But since 2017 (the PSG game), he's been an absolute liability at the DM position in high profile CL away games.

I hate to be a pessimist, but I'm 100% sure he will let us down again tonight. He's the last amigo remaining and he needs to be thrown out...maybe we have to suffer 1 more beatdown for Xavi to finally wake up.

mc_lovin

I appreciated Busquets during our 08-15 era. But since 2017 (the PSG game), he's been an absolute liability at the DM position in high profile CL away games.

I hate to be a pessimist, but I'm 100% sure he will let us down again tonight. He's the last amigo remaining and he needs to be thrown out...maybe we have to suffer 1 more beatdown for Xavi to finally wake up.

I mean he had clowns like Lenglet and Semedo next to him and zero pace upfront to relieve the midfield from getting pressed. We will see what happens.

JamDav1982

Bayern attacking space Busi leaves to go on walk about from DM as have done for last 10 years.

That second goal as usual he is anywhere but where a DM should be to protect defence.

Atrocious on ball as well.

Co0ter

Bayern attacking space Busi leaves to go on walk about from DM as have done for last 10 years.

That second goal as usual he is anywhere but where a DM should be to protect defence.

Atrocious on ball as well.

He's just strolling around. Let the man be.

Like I've said countless times. Teams counter us straight down the middle, and that is because of Busquets is, and has been a liability for half a decade.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Yeah, that second goal was just a recurring nightmare, he was nowhere to be found as usual... He was alright-ish in the first half, but once again costs the team a goal...

Can't believe we keep making the same mistake over and over again...

Barcilliant

All these managers. Still playing this useless fool. And some of the clowns here still think that he has a unique skillset. His unique skillset is being a traffic cone in the middle of the pitch. Crap.
Why doesn't he get injured? Because he barely moves.

JamDav1982

Some folk think he played well....

Absolutely lacks too many of the basics and his passing and ability to take ball under pressure is worse than ever.

Bayern have talked about targetting him and they did it again.

Their second goal sums him up in Europe for years.

Home of Barca Fans