Sergio Busquets

JamDav1982

He was terrible and cant do basics of a DM.

Happy clappers out in force who love a scudding.

Folk who think he 'played well' in first half when had least touches in team, 75% pass rate only Lewa had worse, second most dispossesed player in team and gave away ball in front of defence twice.

Never mind though it he wins ball back 3/4 times from his vacating of DM position he is great.

High bar Busi has these days....

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Bayern was probably confused during the first half trying to figure out why we were playing Busquets again... Then they just got the joke and played Goretzka to make Busquets his bitch (as usual)...

Richard.H

You simply cannot compete in CL with him in the lineup. Still a good player, but just not up to the CL physical standards

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He was hot and cold as I said in the chat. He wasn't totally shit nor was he good. He played with more physicality and won back quite a few balls, but he's a passenger in transition and when it becomes an open game as it often does versus top opposition in the CL as it's impossible to control the entire game and let Busquets do his thing without getting exposed unless we're much better than the other team.

Catta

Best player on the pitch like always. Not his fault that others don't cover for him. Pedri and Gavi should have tried harder to do his job alongisde their own.

JamDav1982

38 passes with less than 80% pass accuracy for a player that is supposedly there for what he brings on ball is horrendous.

Cant move to get on it and doesnt want it in areas he thinks might get caught.

He has totally tailored his game to lack of legs which is why he tries to win ball early to much as he is totally fucked trying to defend open game.

Givenchy

He was actually good in defending but on the ball pretty bad tonight, usually the other way around. I think Xavi needs to start subbing him out much earlier, he's an old man in football terms. I doubt he gets subbed tonight had it not been for the yellow..

Home of Barca Fans