Sergio Busquets

serghei

He has not bad in this game and was again the best passer we have in midfield, which doesn't say much, but still. The only one who makes passes that break the opponent's line with good frequency.

On the other hand his athleticism and speed are always weaknesses that get punished in CL. I think he will leave to USA in the summer. It is time.

JamDav1982

He has not bad in this game and was again the best passer we have in midfield, which doesn't say much, but still. The only one who makes passes that break the opponent's line with good frequency.

On the other hand his athleticism and speed are always weaknesses that get punished in CL. I think he will leave to USA in the summer. It is time.

Absolute nonsense. His passing was poor as usual.

Worst pass % in team of any miudfielder/defender and FDJ passed the ball a lot better than him when came on at DM and Pedri passed the ball far better than him when both on.

This excuse some come up with that he tries harder passes as reasons his pass % is poor in a lot of games this season doesnt wash.

Look at Inters second goal.. he gets balll in a lot of space with the LW in acres of room to receive ball on break... Busi fucks is up and passes it to Inter player. Inter then lose ball bck to Busi..who fucks up and gives them ball again. They then break and score. He is giving away ball on front of defence and putting defence under pressure every single game.

On ball he was ineffective as per uusal and a liability in defence as is every game. Some nice disguised passes when he has space are not what people try to make out they are and he is not passing ball in any way to help Barca dominate midfield or linke defence to players further forward.

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

Xavi has no one else to blame but himself. This guy wanted to go to MLS in the summer, but Xavi blocked the move and made him untouchable. I thought Xavi would be as smart as Pep , but so far it looks like Xavi is extremely naive and stupid. Probably still living in the Pep glory era. Busquets was finished a long while ago. It's sad that Xavi still hasn't realized that

Are you kidding? He didn't wanna go. He wants to go next year.

I am sure he won't even leave next year. These batch of veterans are here to stay forever

Messi983

Zincubus nowhere to be seen. Probably waiting for the ancient one to "dominate" against Cadiz or Elche so he can tell us how fabulous he is.

TheStig

Anyone thinks this could finally open Xavi's eyes and we won't see this dinosaur on Sunday? I know it's impossible but if not now, when?

JohnN

If busi is not in the starting lineup on Sunday and for the rest of the CL games (and subsequently EL games) I will Defend Xavi and support his case for staying another season.
If Busi plays in one more important game, I will officially join the team of #XaviOut.

Richard.H

If busi is not in the starting lineup on Sunday and for the rest of the CL games (and subsequently EL games) I will Defend Xavi and support his case for staying another season.
If Busi plays in one more important game, I will officially join the team of #XaviOut.

Noted

Home of Barca Fans