Sergio Busquets

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I really would not mind if he got a long injury at the WC, no joke. He will not retire mid-season like Pique obviously, so that is our only option...

JamDav1982

His passing is woeful and he is massive weakness on and off the ball as is too slow in body and mind these days.

Pathetic stuff.

vuji_31

He is just to outdated to be playing away matches.

He can play against Almeria at Camp Nou, but cant play away any game.

Hope so Alemany will find some good CDM, we are fu*** if we are paying for Zubimendi.

mc_lovin

Prime Busquets would still be a great player - especially with Kounde-Araujo behind him. Nothing to do with 'out-dated'. He's just past it.

JamDav1982

Mix of both.

Prime Busquets was never the same player after Xavi/Iniesta decline and was being dicked badly in many big ties when teams had too much pace and power for him.

Andresito

Staff member
Small negative that we won the game. If we had lost, I think there would be more of a reaction from Xavi's side.

Now I 100% expect Busi to be on the team sheet after the WC, as per usual.

Temptation

Andresito,

When you're not trying to be a forum police, I really like many of your takes. Very balanced, well informed and wise.

Although the policing bit is fairly entertaining in it's own right.

Porque

Busi made mistakes in that first half that would have made any of the other players been subbed off at half time.

But Xavi knew that on a cold November night in Pamplona, that the ancient one was merely taking a bit longer to warm up.

And he was vindicated as the Ancient one gave a sublime second half performance, scoring and assisting both Barcelona goals being a one man team.

Xavi believes this performance is the key win for the league and hopes that Busquets renews for 5 more seasons.

Kul_z

Fucking month and a half without ancient one. I might get younger in that period, but im afraid that after world cup he would go full imhotep mode, playing until june every fucking game possible.
6 months boys, only 6 months left

Messi983

Fucking month and a half without ancient one. I might get younger in that period, but im afraid that after world cup he would go full imhotep mode, playing until june every fucking game possible.
6 months boys, only 6 months left

Better be ready for "Busi2025 #EnjoyBusi :lol:

Home of Barca Fans