Sergio Busquets

JamDav1982

He would get nowhere near an ETH team or any other top coaches team.

But Barva purr for his 'unique' skills.

Had some decent touches but just cant handle the pace of these games at all.

vuji_31

He would get nowhere near an ETH team or any other top coaches team.

But Barva purr for his 'unique' skills.

Had some decent touches but just cant handle the pace of these games at all.
It is almost 10 years since Barca won CL, we will never be dominant in Europe, club is fucked up, if it where no Messi, we would not won like more then one.

We have system that does not work in Europe, Man Unt beat us with simple spamming balls on Kounde and playing pressing.

Our counter attack is non existing, threat is coming only from few players.

FinBarcelonafan

It is almost 10 years since Barca won CL, we will never be dominant in Europe, club is fucked up, if it where no Messi, we would not won like more then one.

We have system that does not work in Europe, Man Unt beat us with simple spamming balls on Kounde and playing pressing.

Our counter attack is non existing, threat is coming only from few players.

I feel like Barca makes football way more complicated than it is. Have a quick offense, hard working midfield and solid D and goalkeeper. You can beat any team in the world. As long as you have that offensive threat, it's very tough to play against your team.

Quick counters are poison, BUT you need to know how to defend as a team!

Last edited:

vuji_31

I feel like Barca makes football way more complicated than it is. Have a quick offense, hard working midfield and solid D and goalkeeper. You can beat any team in the world. As long as you have that offensive threat, it's very tough to play against your team.

Quick counters are poison, BUT you need to know how to defend as a team!
Agree.

Idiots in board are trying to make impossible thing, why not to copy Madrid style, they have results and simmular style.

Zidane82

He had some bad decisions (like the one mentioned about heading the ball to opponents while unmarked) but it's due to the lack of confidence in his abilities due to age. For once, he was good in Europe and isn't to blame for the loss. stunning.

Yes .. I just saw everyone else looking nervous and giving the ball away needlessly ( Kounde especially) whilst Busquets was calmness personified as per usual

I actually hope he leaves in the summer and find some fans who deserve him

Kul_z

Yes .. I just saw everyone else looking nervous and giving the ball away needlessly ( Kounde especially) whilst Busquets was calmness personified as per usual

He'll find them.. in retirement home for sure

Givenchy

He wasn't bad vs United, made some last ditch plays but it feels like those last ditch plays are partyl down to his lack of athleticism, putting his own fires out.

I don't want him to renew but can't deny he's unlocked Frenkie in recent months.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

Do you know their first goal came from him giving away the ball needlessly and then failing to properly head the ball clear of danger? In the first minute of the second half, no less... Talking about calmness, hahaha...

Iniesta Ultra

When he's gone and hamster too, there'll be no one left who can play dominant dna. Will really feel like the death of Barca but we have to reach full rock bottom first for any hope of a future free from Xavi's pathologies.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
When he's gone and hamster too, there'll be no one left who can play dominant dna. Will really feel like the death of Barca but we have to reach full rock bottom first for any hope of a future free from Xavi's pathologies.

dominant DNA - Alba crying at half time while still winning :lol::lol::lol:
Its great that a few posters like yourself provide such comedic relief in tough times.

vuji_31

I can't belive we played with 2 CDM's and every ball that was sent from Almeria defense it eneded in Almeria's attackers, our defense and midfield where so letargic that is impossible to win to game, with players being so passive.

This fraud can play just some picked games, but again, he is not guilty, we don't have better options and we will not have better options in summer as it seems.

Please don't mention random Morrocan guy who played 3 decent games for park the bus team.

Home of Barca Fans