Sergio Busquets

vuji_31

He will renew, and even it sounds crazy,it will be good thing.

We have problems all over the pitch, woth current setup, he can play in 4 man midfield, getting RB and LW in priority.

1.RB
2.LW
3.CDM
4.CAM
5.ST

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
He will renew, and even it sounds crazy,it will be good thing.

We have problems all over the pitch, woth current setup, he can play in 4 man midfield, getting RB and LW in priority.

1.RB
2.LW
3.CDM
4.CAM
5.ST

fuck no. he can can get fucked, move the fuck on.

vuji_31

I would rather buy RB and LW, and play Busi-De Jong as CDM's, then buy Amrabat or Sociedad guy and play without LW or RB.

malvolio

I would rather buy RB and LW, and play Busi-De Jong as CDM's, then buy Amrabat or Sociedad guy and play without LW or RB.

1. Renew Busi for much lower salary.
2. Sell Kessie
3. Get a replacement for Kessie that can replace Busi

Probably that's what possible for the club.

Or release Busi + sell Kessie and buy a very good DMC + get someone on loan or on a free.

LE: We can also sell FDJ + Kessie + release Busi in order to build a warchest. But seems too FM style to happen.

Last edited:

gasgas

....................Ter stegen
Frimpong...Araujo..Christensen..Balde
..............de jong...amrabat
...dembele..pedri..gavi...Thuram

Easy AF

vuji_31

Thuram is backup option.
Gavi should not start.

Frimpong-Araujo-Christansen-Balde
---------De Jong - Busi-----------
Dembele------Pedri------------Leao
-------------Lewa-----------------

vuji_31

Sell Rapinha, Fati, Kessie, Lenglet, Dest, Nico, so we will have.

He have short contract, doubt he would be so expensive.

Keep Torres maybe as backup, bring back Abde, and bring Thuram for free or maybe Carrasco for 15mil.

Porque

No talk of Busquets today? I guess that means he was Ok today :lol:

Decent game for me, bar his opening 15 minutes or so where he wasn't at the races.

Main point I wanted to say is that you can see how much this structure change benefits him. Now when he goes forward to press, the other two midfielders drop back to form a double pivot, while Gavi was plugging centrally.

Of course it is easier to apply when the opponents transitioned as slow as Madrid today. But I think it's a good point to raise as Busquets was getting slaughtered a few months back with a video circulating of his high press that led to a counter and a goal in it.

serghei

More than decent for me. Quite good. Since De Jong plays closer to him his level went up, as he is rarely isolated and out of options.

Home of Barca Fans