Sergio Busquets

malvolio

They're not up for contract renwels and aren't 3000 years old. No ones going around asking to extend both of them based on this single performance. What's more absurd is that they're still. Willing to renew regardless of how many times his limitations have contributed massively to the numerous loses and humiliations incurred on the European stage.

That's also ignoring how many minutes he plays...

Edit: I'm not here for that shit.

we were talking about the game not your general frustration with him, mate.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
we were talking about the game not your general frustration with him, mate.

My initial comment was about using this game as a justification for him extending.
You are the one that quoted me replying "people praising kessie and dejong" what was your reply trying to accomplish exactly?
i reply to you reiterating my point about ebing extended... and you come back with "only talking about this game bro".

Flip side is also true. This Liverpool beat City at home while keeping a clean sheet, and Madrid ruined them.

This Madrid is a top team. You need to play smart to beat them or you will lose. There's not a team around atm that can bully Madrid and trash them. Most that try get spanked. Let's be honest here, it's not like there's an elite team around that can attack Madrid at will. Most big teams in Europe if not all are good, but in an ordinary flawed way.

Makes our financial issues even harder to accept. If we had the funds to accelerate this rebuild by injecting 150-200m in this summer to fix our 3 big issues (DM, LW, RB), we'd be in the mix for a treble next season, as crazy as that sounds.

Every other component in the team is shaping up nicely. Manager seems skilled, Laporta is in a different league compared to clowns like Bartomeu, young players develop at a fast rate, attendance in record numbers again and so on.

The only problem is the squad is very short, and if injuries appear (which always will when you fight on all fronts), the replacements are Celta Vigo level with 2-3 exceptions. :lol:

I don't rate Madrid like you do, sorry. They're massively overrated.
I also dont rate xavi like you do lol

serghei

I don't rate Madrid like you do, sorry. They're massively overrated.
I also dont rate xavi like you do lol

You can't be massively overrated when you win the league + CL double. They'd be overrated if people would compare them to some elite team from the past, which nobody does.

I'd say they are rated spot on. They're just a top 3-4 team in the current era, which is filled with clownish money teams like PSG or City, or underachieving teams like Liverpool. And using their superior experience and mentally they simply expose these teams for the pretenders they are.

jamrock

I doubt capology is correct but probably not far off.

Jeeez that's funny as well when you think about it, sure busquets & de jong are amongst the top 10 best made midfielder in the world, probably top 5. Lol.

jamrock

If he does from 30+ gross to 7m, that's a pretty good decrease, but I'd have rather we moved on from him in the summer.

jamrock

Get FDJ to reduce his ridiculous salary for what he offers, sell Alba and our wage structure starts to look a bit more normal.

vuji_31

De Jong is almost paid as Haaland and KDB combined.

Busqets is close to them.

Both of them would be most paid players in premier league.

Alba is not far from top 5 in premier league.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

That's absolutely bonkers, to be honest... And to think some people defended Bartomeu...

Zidane82

I read that Busqs has been offered ?70,000 a week ?

That?s a pittance in todays salaries

Home of Barca Fans