Sergio Busquets

desoe

How someone here already said - Sergio is maybe the only DM in the world, who's actually making the referee book other players than him.

jairzinho

i really wish Sergi will grow up and be a man, and cut out this crap. His continuous antics is really not doing favours for FCB and its image and not winning the club any friends on and off the field. everyone feigns a little sometimes, sadly its part of the game.but sergi..?..:shakeshead:

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
well all of my friends are hitting at me because of sergio, alves and pedro..
even in victory i have to accept .. i feel ashamed..

JonM

And now there's a video on YouTube of him calling Marcelo "mono"/"monkey"...

What the hell is wrong with him lately? It's inexcusable behaviour and it's even more stupid when there are dozens of cameras on him.

Him and Dani are great players, but they are ruining the image of the club with their antics.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
And now there's a video on YouTube of him calling Marcelo "mono"/"monkey"...

What the hell is wrong with him lately? It's inexcusable behaviour and it's even more stupid when there are dozens of cameras on him.

Him and Dani are great players, but they are ruining the image of the club with their antics.

wtf is wrong with him?
He sees what Alves goes through and he goes and does that?
TBF I'm really disappointed

Chainsaw

Killahead
Calling Marcelo a 'monkey' because of his sking color is racism. Calling Marcelo a "monkey' because of his 'Monkey Business' is a fact!

Besides, his stupid haircut fit hims fairly.

Home of Barca Fans