Sergio Busquets

F

Flavia

He has denied saying mono. Seeing what madrid has been doing lately, altering the video of pep's tackle on dani, I believe him.

poncirus

according to busquets, he didn't say "mono, mono" ("monkey, monkey"), but "mucho morro" ("(you've got) a lot of nerve")

Much more likely. From the moment I saw the video it seemed to me that what he said was a phrase (fluency and way of the pronounciation), not 2x repeated word.

Last edited:

Galning

English people shouldn't be allowed to participate in this debate, they freak out when somebody says fuck on tv :lol:

Joke! Before somebody feels offended :)

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
according to busquets, he didn't say "mono, mono" ("monkey, monkey"), but "mucho morro" ("(you've got) a lot of nerve")

That certainly makes more sense to me. Having watched the video a few times including the slow motion one, he clearly says two words, and they aren't the same. Is it not possible that Marcelo misheard him with all the noise in the stadium?

poncirus

That particular gesture when speaking something offensive or derrogative to someone isn't really unusal in Mediterranean I'd say. Fans do it all the time for example. It's not "hiding" gesture really.

Home of Barca Fans