Sergio Busquets

Panna

What a joke the video at the RM site!!!
At the end the batch of Respect,oow shit that one is killing me.
Respect?,Respect? RM is the last who may talk or write about it.

Xavi_78

I'm not saying I don't agree with you, but the phrase "I don't think" already kills what your saying, because you can only assume. I, like you from seeing what they have presented am inclined to believe that yes he did say it. Shall they tolerate racism? Ofcourse not. Yet, if Sergio don't admitt to it, it would seem they wouln't be able to punish him. Ofcourse they could always still punish him anyways, they are the boss. lol

I think they can not punish him if he does not confess our they find a reliable witness (that excludes lipreading or other RM players). You can not punish somebody just due to allegations of somebody, that would mean the end of justice sytem and the end to one of its main principle: innocent until proven guilty. Sergio has nothing ot proove to anybody, they have to prove, wihtout any doubt, that their accusations are true

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
I think they can not punish him if he does not confess our they find a reliable witness (that excludes lipreading or other RM players). You can not punish somebody just due to allegations of somebody, that would mean the end of justice sytem and the end to one of its main principle: innocent until proven guilty. Sergio has nothing ot proove to anybody, they have to prove, wihtout any doubt, that their accusations are true

I know, thats what I was saying:) lol

maxan10

SirTugAlot
I'm not saying I don't agree with you, but the phrase "I don't think" already kills what your saying, because you can only assume. I, like you from seeing what they have presented am inclined to believe that yes he did say it. Shall they tolerate racism? Ofcourse not. Yet, if Sergio don't admitt to it, it would seem they wouln't be able to punish him. Ofcourse they could always still punish him anyways, they are the boss. lol

i don't know what every racist victim is thinking, and there are all these counter allegations that Marcelo was told to make this up. If Sergio does admit it, i'm sure he will be considered one of the highest profile racists.
racism should not be tolerated anywhere you are right, i am interested to see the verdict from UEFA.

DucdeOrléans

Can't see how UEFA would prove whether he actually said mono or not. But if so, he need a ban without question. If that happen I think we should report Franco CF and not only Mourinho, so they ban Marcelo as well (his antics against Pedro etc.)

gingerless

i swear people call others racist just for the heck of it, just to 'fit in' so to speak... so they can pretend to be intellectual and socially developed and claim moral high ground. honestly how can they prove he was being racist when he has NO history of racism? fucking world we live in today... declare people as racist just because it used to be a massive issue and now anything that remotely symbolises it gets condemned, even if it makes zero sense.

Tezemery

innocent.jpg

X

xaviniesta

this is getting pathetic. I bet players all the time send other players to ****

for example holland player mathijsen saying webb "fuck you ref" after he saw yellow card @ 1:14 and this is nothing. im not saying its right but these things happen all the time on the pitch, it's nonsense to overreact

Home of Barca Fans