Sergio Busquets

Yugi

songs are perfectly fit for those clips, because that´s how exactly how I feel about Busquets
I love him, genius
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Mes que un club

A player whose diving i do not like, but a player whose footballing qualities i admire greatly. Such an intelligent footballer, calm, composed and oozing of confidence on the ball.

Excells in the passing game, always extremely well positioned, rests on the ball like few can do it, great defensively, reads the game perfectly and is very, very consistent. Perfect defensive midfielder.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Successfully Inherited the 'underrated Barca player' title from Andres

Like the people who used to think Iniesta is nothing but a poor man's Xavi clone who can't shoot, I question whether the people who say negative things about Busquets actually watch football, or at least watch Barcelona. And this is coming from someone who thought he was Thiago Motta with a better touch when he was first called up.

(And oddly enough, there's the same player mentioned when these people talk about who they would replace Iniesta and now Busquets with...)

Last edited:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
skyE7.gif

dáithi

Medical Update : Sergio Busquets has an indirect trauma on his right side. He needs more test to decide his availability for Super Copa ( first leg ) against Madrid.

:(

Home of Barca Fans