Sergio Busquets

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Yeah but Cesc would make us forget him!! Whatever

GTFO. Seriously.

This is Busquets' thread and nobody has said a bloody thing about Cesc until you came ranting about it.

As much as you hate Cesc / don't think he's needed, let's keep it in his thread and not spread the wealth of it around various topics just for the sheer sake of it?

Last edited:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
:lol: you seen the doom gloom mode people are in!? A pun intended post here and there won't hurt us buddy ;)

Haha, true that but then again detecting sarcasm on the internet out of the blue has its own difficulties.

Hope Busi's safe tho and that he won't miss the Supercopa.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
ijustwantahug.jpg

Vegy

If he isn't anchoring our midfield on Wednesday, you can forget about controlling the match against Real. We need him! BADLY!!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Has he become even more important than Xavi or what!?

Or have I just committed a serious blunder by saying that?

Vegy

Even if he was with a knock I'd say that if Pep would have fielded Busquets over Keita, our midfield wouldn't have been overrun so badly today. Keita really isn't a real DM. He's more like a box-to-box runner, a player who chases after the opponent and tires them. Busquets, on the other hand, is a destroyer, a very very good one, who positions himself to intercept plays and launch counters. I also think he's a better passer and his height might have been more useful than, for example, Macherano's.

Home of Barca Fans