Sergio Busquets

F

Flavia

He is vital to us. When he doesn't play, it's when we notice how good he is.

Ventus

Never liked him, didn't stand out... But I'd be a fool to say that we didn't sorely miss him yesterday. Anchors our midfield like no one else, even if he doesn't have the flair of our more technical players. My dad keeps going on about how he's the spitting image of Pep, and now for the first time I see it.

Genossa

I'd rather prefer Pep benching him for Madrid games, all he does is provide Madristas with bitching ammo. Even if he plays a extraordinary game and scores a hat trick madrid fans will say something to discount the quality player he is.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
I'd rather prefer Pep benching him for Madrid games, all he does is provide Madristas with bitching ammo. Even if he plays a extraordinary game and scores a hat trick madrid fans will say something to discount the quality player he is.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl1:
facepalm.jpg

Genossa

I'm sorry yusuf but I think you misunderstood me, guys like Busquets and Dani Alves are absolutely critical to our team performing the best. BUT, wouldn't you be happy if Barca beat Madrid with a team full of benchers and B teamers? Madrid fans might finally have a piece humble pie, who am I kidding of course they won't.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
of course i would but u need guys like dani alves and busquets to combat the retards in madrid who are trying to killl us and the retard refs

Genossa

of course i would but u need guys like dani alves and busquets to combat the retards in madrid who are trying to killl us and the retard refs
Very good point, but I can see Masch playing like a monster and giving RM a taste of their own tactics. Whats with those face palms though?

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
well your post came off as a pathetic excuse to try and gain the media and even madrid's acceptance by not doing any bad in the classico and put all bad on madrid

Genossa

It may sound defeatist but madrid and the soccer media are winning this dumb-beyond-all-words fight and it isn't winning us any more fans. Wish that more people will actually watch a full clasico match than rather believe their crazed madrid friends ramble on about supposed barca exploits.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
It may sound defeatist but madrid and the soccer media are winning this dumb-beyond-all-words fight and it isn't winning us any more fans. Wish that more people will actually watch a full clasico match than rather believe their crazed madrid friends ramble on about supposed barca exploits.
who cares wat other people think??

Home of Barca Fans