Sergio Busquets

Caramel

I'm sorry yusuf but I think you misunderstood me, guys like Busquets and Dani Alves are absolutely critical to our team performing the best. BUT, wouldn't you be happy if Barca beat Madrid with a team full of benchers and B teamers? Madrid fans might finally have a piece humble pie, who am I kidding of course they won't.
WTF are you saying man?U serious?Priceless

Barcafan 2304

There is room in any side for an enforcer and it would be good to see one of our lad's remind Madrid that they can get a taste of their own medicine

ivan22

I admire his footballing skills and his calmness, but his divings have to stop. it's ridiculous. barca should be all about beautiful football, not about some cheating bullshit. if we adapt to the style of RM then they've got what they want.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
I admire his footballing skills and his calmness, but his divings have to stop. it's ridiculous. barca should be all about beautiful football, not about some cheating bullshit. if we adapt to the style of RM then they've got what they want.

wake up buddy...barca aint full of a team of all saints....the only saint on the team is probably pedro, puyol and ineista and he still dives a little......xavi is a GOD but for all intent purposes he talks too much shit.....busquets is a diver as well as alves.............messi is a cheat.........pique is just a moron clown.........not to mention half our team are well versed in manipulating the refs themselves by diving and pressuring him

the majority of our team indulge in diving as sort of a protection and retard tackles and diving is the only way to get the moron refs attention who dont seem to understand the rules of football.....so we dive and crowd the ref to make the right decision

ivan22

no, you dont have to act like a clown to get the attention from the refs. this "rolling 5 meters on the pitch while holding your leg/face when you got hit somewhere else" is so dull. look at messi,abidal,xavi,puyol,iniesta and so on. they get fouled and that's it. dont make a fool of yourself, this is so unclassy. oh and there's this:

dfgh.jpg

I cant respect any player who does these things regardless of how much quality he has as a footballer. and especially bisquits has a lot of quality

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I hate to break it to you but Iniesta dives. Fairly frequently. So does Alexis to save you suspense on that one. Messi has in the past, hell, even Xavi has.

Footballers do it. It's not going to change so I suggest you get over it.

Vegy

I hate to break it to you but Iniesta dives. Fairly frequently. So does Alexis to save you suspense on that one. Messi has in the past, hell, even Xavi has.

Footballers do it. It's not going to change so I suggest you get over it.

And they will do it even more if the opponent is trying to play rugby with you instead of football.

ivan22

theres diving and theres 'making a fool of yourself'. you're probably right, (almost) everyone's diving, but some embarass themselfs. busquets is one of those

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Some players do it more than others, yes. But Sergi is crucial to the side. We've employed Mark van Bommel before remember :lol: It's a necessary evil.

Plus:

9413498.jpg

VincevvZ

hmm i dont know but i dont like him. hes a great player but i cant help seeing him as a complete asshole. the diving, the marcelo incident.. theres nothing smart, useful, or proffesional in that stuff. i think its no excuse saying that its part of the game and its just how football works. It damages the whole image as a class team, and makes it look like were not better than RM. i know i make this sound more dramatic than it really is, but all these little things happening make this a bigger issue. FC Barcelona is mes que un club, according to some its a whole lifestyle, and id say its not a bright idea making 'being an asshole' is part of that lifestyle. I think its kind of important showing everyone else FC Barcelona is a beautiful club.

Home of Barca Fans