Sergio Busquets

Galning

Just found my Poti poti Barça CD (kids music) from like 98-99 I think, and Sergi Busquets is mentioned in one of the songs. What a legend. I never realised listening to this as a kid.

coolasif

I don't blame him for his dreadful performance as CB.Play him in his natural position,he will come good.But if we constantly force him to play at defense,he will lose both his form and confidence in the long run.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Just found my Poti poti Barça CD (kids music) from like 98-99 I think, and Sergi Busquets is mentioned in one of the songs. What a legend. I never realised listening to this as a kid.

Really? Weird considering Busquets didn't play for Barcelona until 2005. Maybe his father?

Galning

Really? Weird considering Busquets didn't play for Barcelona until 2005. Maybe his father?

Yeah I freaked out too, so I listen a couple of times and it really said Sergi Busquets. I've been trying to find the lyrics but haven't found a thing.

Barcafan 2304

I don't blame him for his dreadful performance as CB.Play him in his natural position,he will come good.But if we constantly force him to play at defense,he will lose both his form and confidence in the long run.

Bang on. Hope people don't mistake my posts here as a criticism of Busquets. It's just he should not be played as a CB. In his natural position, he is one of the world's best

xsever

Very nice video that shows his talent and calmness controlling the ball and fooling the opponent.

Just don't play him as CB Pep! JUST DON'T!

ZeeMessi

Very nice video that shows his talent and calmness controlling the ball and fooling the opponent.

Just don't play him as CB Pep! JUST DON'T!

This - plus coupled with his ability to break up play I hope we see more of Busquets in the DM role and Mascha/Abidal to fill in CB when Puyol/Pique are out of the side.

Home of Barca Fans