Sergio Busquets

M

mitkoa7x

He had a target painted on him the entire game, he coped with it and played a great game.

W

Worms

2nd half he was amazing yesterday,he reminded me of a tall Xavi lol he is so elegant on the ball (no homo).

F

Flavia

3994757946_f93c30cd0e.jpg

2011-10-12_ENTRENO_22.JPG

X

xaviniesta

yea, the watermark thing is so stupid. why do they have to put this in the middle??

B

barcelonista

He is a class player. Along with Pedro, maybe the most underrated in the side

Only by those who don't understand the game and only look at goal and assist stats to judge a player. Busquets is the closest thing to Xavi we have in our squad. Xavi's successor won't be Cesc or Thiago. It will be Busquets. Mark my words.

Barcafan 2304

Only by those who don't understand the game and only look at goal and assist stats to judge a player. Busquets is the closest thing to Xavi we have in our squad. Xavi's successor won't be Cesc or Thiago. It will be Busquets. Mark my words.

You would be surprised. Purely from an outside perspective, many people don't talk about Busquests much when Barca are being discussed, much like Pedro

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Not even the so-called experts when discussing about the Barcelona insfluence on Spain NT... They mention Xavi, Ineista, Cesc, Puyi & Pique. Rarely Busi & Pedro. Not that I'm complaining

Home of Barca Fans