Sergio Busquets

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
2dsomjo.jpg

xsever

He is 10 times the player when played as DM. He just dominates that position.

Keep him away from CB Pep. Alves Masch Abi/Puyol Adriano any day over Busquets in CB!

ZeeMessi

Please keep Busi at DM. His one touch football and breaking up play are his two biggest assets and DM suits him to a tee. NOT CB!!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
fantastic performance today. pressed high, passed well, and was a fucking lightning rod for fouls and dirty play, keeping Xavi and Thiago relatively unscathed.

smellslikevictory.jpg

F

Flavia

fantastic performance today. pressed high, passed well, and was a fucking lightning rod for fouls and dirty play, keeping Xavi and Thiago relatively unscathed.

smellslikevictory.jpg
I think he always is. He's the one that gets beat up a lot, every game.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
great performance from him today. watching him is a joy. i've type it before and i'll type it again ... i was soooo wrong about him. he's evolved in to everything this team needs.

i think i'm going to buy his jersey next year.

E

estranged

Yea people always overlook the fact that he gets the most kicks (along with Messi) in our team, so him going down a bit too easily at times is totally understandable. He could have picked up 2/3 serious injuries with the way Gijon plays were kicking at his shins last night. He invites a lot of challenges by the way he hangs on to the ball for long periods of time and pisses off the opposition, especially given he plays in such a critical position on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans