Sergio Busquets

zanela

For a holding midfielder his game is quite pleasing on the eye. And like Xavi he makes it look effortless. Another smart game from him. If it wasn't for his playacting, he'd be one of my fav players.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Song is good too... ONly when he decided to keep it simple though. When he is following his manager's instructions strictly, Arsenal's attackers can go on with their jobs assuring themselves that their backs are being watched by a WC DM

But his game is not, and never will be, as pleasing to the eye as is Busi's

Last edited:

karthik

Busquets is unique and a masterful one touch passer, although Song is also very good player to watch and a very intelligent midfielder.

For me, Busquets wins it all day long. Love the guy.

Maria

just looked at arsenal mania and how they think song is way better than him.
lol arsenal fans.

They also think that Cesc is better than Xavi&Iniesta, that Pepe is better than Pique and that they have a better GK.

Song is faster and has a better final ball, but Busi is miles ahead of him from a technical, tactical and emotional POV. If Busi would be caught out of position so often as Song is, he would be killed on this forum.

Manuel Traquete

just looked at arsenal mania and how they think song is way better than him.
lol arsenal fans.

Can't say I'm surprised. Most Arsenal fans I've come across have a ridiculously inflated view of their players. If I didn't know any better, I'd be led to believe that they have been winning trophies left, right and center in these past few years.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
Can't say I'm surprised. Most Arsenal fans I've come across have a ridiculously inflated view of their players. If I didn't know any better, I'd be led to believe that they have been winning trophies left, right and center in these past few years.
ya im too surprised of them.it used to be same with man utd fans too but after those 2 finals they started prasing us. dont know why those arsenal fans are always against our players.maybe cesc case still in their head.toure left bcoz of biscuit, badger sits in bench bcoz of biscuit.
now one is saying cause he is home grown.lol.

B

barcelonista

ya im too surprised of them.it used to be same with man utd fans too but after those 2 finals they started prasing us. dont know why those arsenal fans are always against our players.maybe cesc case still in their head.toure left bcoz of biscuit, badger sits in bench bcoz of biscuit.
now one is saying cause he is home grown.lol.

It's obvious why Arsenal fans are so bitter towards Barca, is it not? We won a CL final against them. Their legendary star play left them because he wanted to put his hands on a CL trophy which he couldn't achieve with Arsenal. We threw them out of the CL in 2010 and in 2011. And recently they once again lost their star player and captain to us: Fabregas.

They even have a 35 page long "Official I Hate Barcelona Thread" in their forums: http://www.onlinearsenal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23238 :D

The Arsenal fans on this forum here aren't like that though. It's usualy the Manchester United fans here being cocks most of the time.

X

xaviniesta

hey Özil...

4b5307f0-8f5e-405a-a793-117d19a9fc03.jpg

images

ivan22

It's obvious why Arsenal fans are so bitter towards Barca, is it not? We won a CL final against them. Their legendary star play left them because he wanted to put his hands on a CL trophy which he couldn't achieve with Arsenal. We threw them out of the CL in 2010 and in 2011. And recently they once again lost their star player and captain to us: Fabregas.

They even have a 35 page long "Official I Hate Barcelona Thread" in their forums: http://www.onlinearsenal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23238 :D

The Arsenal fans on this forum here aren't like that though. It's usualy the Manchester United fans here being cocks most of the time.

haha, from the thread:

I bet in the Barcelona dressing room after all their games where the ref has been biased (us, Chelsea, Madrid) with them all naked and having a sausage fest with the board of UEFA. Cunts the lot of them need a good beating.

haha, I died :D "sausage fest" XD

Home of Barca Fans